NCAA 2004

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerLifer3, Feb 19, 2003.

1. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Changes in store for NCAA 2004 courtesy of tiger777:
    http://www.sportplanet.com/features/articles/groinpull/091902/index.shtml

I especially like this one: "New Home Field Advantage: We've been to a lot of games and Lee Corso is always talking about how important home field advantage is in the college game. It's more important than in the NFL. Each team now has a Fan Factor rating. This comes into play at random times during a game. The user may never know it's in effect, but beating a team like Miami at home is no easy feat."

Yeah, I'm sure Miami has a great homefield advantage when they can't sell out the Orange Bowl. I'm sure LSU will have a high Fan Factor rating!!

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I still don't understand why they don't have cheating as an option with recruiting. People have been talking about it for awhile now. I sure hope they decide to eventually. I'm very glad about expanding the rosters to 70 though. I hate cutting good recruits just because I don't have enough space. Anyways all this talk about the game is making me turn on my PS2 now. I've been at LSU 11 seasons and I'm 151-3 with 11 SEC titles and 9 National Titles. I play on Heisman and play a very difficult schedule so its alot of fun, most of the time.

3. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

They will never have cheating in recruiting, because they have the NCAA license, and The NCAA would pull that license faster than Mary Jane Rottencrotch's purty pink panties were pulled off on the last night before the boys went off to basic training.

How do you guys play this game for so many seasons, and win so much?

Last time I had the game, I played as LSU for 3 seasons, won 1 national title, then I played as ULM for 6 seasons, and won 1 national title. The thing is, I simulated probably 2/3 of these games. I play 4 minute quarters, but I get very bored with it, and I only rent the game, I don't buy.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

What we need is NCAA Baseball 2004:D DO you think anyone but LSU fans would buy this, hahaa

5. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

bayou actually that game is in the works as we speak. my g/f roommate dates JC Holt and EA came and talked to them about it. Also my best friend who signed with A&M out of JUCO for next year was also told about. Im pretty sure its going to happen just a matter of when. I don't think cheating should be a factor cause thats degrading to the ncaa. I know it happens but still. I know it won't happen though. Ncaa has gotten kinda boring now though unless I play other people. I still play almost 2 games a day though :). I wish EA had the espn rights instead of sega though.That would be cool. Just wish Jill arington from cbs was on the game though:)

6. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

NCAA FOOTBALL is the SHIZNIT!!

Me and my 2 roomates have been hooked on NCAA 2003 since it came out. We all play in the same season with different teams. A season takes a while to play but its fun as hell playing against one of my roomates for the NC or sometimes if we don't make it to the NC we will get paired up in a bowl game. I am now at USC with 2 NCs, after winning 3 at VaTech and 4 at LSU. Its alot harder to win NCs competing agianst 2 other human players. That game is awesome, I wonder if NCAA 2004 will be able to be played online (I would think so). That would be even better, playing against real people instead of the computer.

I love that they are allowing us to make our own plays now, thats going to be great. My first play I am going to make is going to be the "93 Berlin Left " or whatever that play was called.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

7. BayouBengal

I would be very interesting in a NCAA Baseball game but I am not sure if there is a market for it. Football and basketball are big money sports for most schools. ALmost the ony time you ever get nationally broadcast NCAA Baseball is the College World Series.

8. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

J_Oats... Do you have Mary Jean Rottencrotch's phone number?

9. BayouBengal

I think it may be 578-4STD. She likes to hang out over by Kirby Smith and the Pentagon Barracks. 700 men all in one location is her heaven. She is spotted in Tiger Land also at the classy upscale clubs known as The Tiger Bar, Reggies, etc....:D