NCAA 2005....I know its early but.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUfan636, Feb 8, 2004.

1. LSUTigers1404

LSUTigers1404 Founding Member

Matt Leinart, Eli Manning or Larry Fitzgerald I'd think would be the favorites to be on the cover. I think they should put Saban on the cover though.

2. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

It won't be Leinart. They can only put people who are no longer playing college football on the cover.

3. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

I say it's going to be Eli.

4. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

No its going to be Jason White. You watch, it is usually the heisman winner on the cover of NCAA Football

5. yellowex

yellowex Founding Member

they should put justin on the cover

6. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

You're correct, it's usually the Heisman winner, but White can't be on the cover, it's against NCAA regs. I'll definitly find out in May when I go to E3 (basically the Detroit Auto Show for video games). It may also be announced but EA may announce it in April. I'll also email our PR guy and see if they know yet.

As for putting pregame in, it's not likley to happen since if they do that for LSU, they have to do it for EVERYONE, and their simply isn't enough room on the disc.

If I remember correctly, they no longer have the two teams that played in the NC anymore when you choose quick game. Since you set your favorite team when the game first starts, Quick Start usually puts you in a Rivalry game.

I'll ask about who's ranked first in May. Probably be USC (since the game is made on the West Coast), but I'll wear my LSU NC Champs hat when I go on that interview.

7. jeffoxiam

jeffoxiam Founding Member

gamestop has the release data as 7/1/04... take that for what it's worth

8. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I want a full update when you get back from E3! :)

9. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

USC will be #1 when the game comes out because they use preseason polls (or what the preseason polls are predicted to be).

I think either Eli or Philip Rivers will be on the cover, but they could go with Chris Perry or even Tommie Harris.

There's a chance they might regionalize the covers this year.

10. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I want them to make the commentary better. I wish for the sake of my sanity that they would add a more diverse and bigger library of Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit...I can only listen to them say "this kid was a three sport star in high school" so many times....