NCAA Football 2005 Wishlist

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 8, 2004.

1. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Another thread got me interested in this topic.

Does anyone have anything they want to add on a wishlist?

Some things I personally look forward to seeing:

1) 1st down cheer, 4th down praise, and would it kill them to add pregame at the begining of the 4th qtr?
    2) Fixed LSU nosebleeds. (They are always backwards)
    3) Bigger rosters (limit now is 55). I'd like 75.
    4) Better coaching contracts. (Make money involved. Have more than one school offer a contract every now and then. And for a certain amount of money.)
    5)Conference schedule rotations!!!! (I'm tired of playing UGA EVERY YEAR!!!, How many times must we beat UGA till they leave us alone?)
    6) Have CPU coaches transfer, get hired/fired.
    7) Get rid of Mascot teams.
    8) Save a game while playing it. (Like Madden)
    9) Save replays option.
    10) Fans storming the field during an upset was in 2004 but the NCAA made EA delete it from the game.
    11) The senior bowl would also be nice.
    12) Save a SI page in your trophy case. (limit 50)

Anyone else have anything they would like to add?

2. dallaslsufan

dallaslsufan Founding Member

What a great game. I would love to see:

1. Owners mode like Madden...Could call it AD Mode
    2. It is rediculous that I turned ULL into a national powerhouse (that by itself is rediculous), but still play at such a small stadium!
    3. I love recruiting, but freshman players can be a little to good at times. There should be a Play Under Pressure stat that gives the freshman more of a chance to choke during a big game!

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I would like to see:

1) Where my players get drafted. I know they probably can't put teams on their, but I would love to see what round, etc they get drafted...

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Also, I would like to be able to consistently recruit 25 players every offseason, instead of 15 or 16

5. j0nathanr0y

I really like those idea's. Mostly cause there is actually a chance that EA would add that, unlike some other ideas. I always wanted to see where my players go, without having to buy Madden. If I have a Sr. WR who wins Heismen, I'd love to see where he would go in the draft and to what team.

Great ideas

6. GatorChamp17

GatorChamp17 Founding Member

I would like to be able to pick off pitches and laterals cause it always bounce off the person and some times you never get it.

7. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

How about being able to see the recruits maybe a highschool all-star game you could watch or play if you choose to.

8. LSUTigers1404

LSUTigers1404 Founding Member

They definitly need to add the playmaker control. I'd also like to see the 1st down cheer and the Chinese Bandits for the 4th down stop. This goes for both Madden and NCAA...they should show the outside of the stadium for pregame.

9. j0nathanr0y

I actually dont think that would be too hard to do. EA could make it a game before you recruit. A North/South or East/West game of the top like 60 recruits. And if you didnt want to watch or play you could sim.

10. timmyt

timmyt Founding Member

I think they ought to have a option that lets you put your teams or a selected players abilities to 99 without selecting each atribute for each player, and if you outfit a player a certin way the ability to make them all that way. As for the cover, it seems like its always been the QB from the NC team(I could be wrong on this though).