NCAA Football 2005 Wishlist

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 8, 2004.

1. lsuj2006

lsuj2006 Founding Member

I'd like to see an LSU player on the cover. USC had 2004. To put Jason White on it would be laughable.

I think it's probably gonna be Larry Fitzgerald though.

2. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

They won't put a sophmore on it. They can't put Jason White on it because he still plays. I bet that Rivers will be on the cover. Either him or Eli.

3. VT Sucks

VT Sucks Freshman

The cover is usually the heisman winner of the previous season, but not always. There was a website that some guy did that made like 80 different players on the covers, and you could print them and use it. They can't put Jason White on the cover, because to be on the cover, you have to sign a contract, and they cant do that with anyone currently in college, they have to wait till they determine they wont be back the following year. The main thing I want is bigger rosters, and the owner type mode would be nice too, I made Duke a top 5 team year in and year out, yet they still play in their 30K stadium.

4. LSU Stud

LSU Stud Founding Member

Make the crowd more realisitic. If any of y'all have playe ESPN football you'll know what I'm talking about. They have closeups on the crowd with beerbottles and slapping hi-5s and stuff. Make the sidelines more realistic too. They should also allow you to make late hits that knock the player down. For instance, if you get scored on and you get pissed you should be able to go tackle the guy and get a 15 yard penalty.

5. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

I just have a few changes, things that I think they could improve:

Deeper playbooks, nothing too fancy just more options when it comes to formations. Most teams are not "only" shotgun or ace.

Realistic gameplay . . . ex: many times beating ULL is harder than beating georgia. I'm all for upsets, but on the Hiesman level, many times the lesser ranked teams are harder to beat than the good ones.

Frustrating injuries. Nothing is more frustrating than losing two starters in the first game of the year before the 2nd quarter. Twice I lost Mauck and Webster in the first game of the year. I'm fine with injuries, but make it realistic . . . out for a game, out for a month, not an entire season before the end of the first game.

deeper offseason. Recruting is great, but the HS kids come in almost too developed (I feel their ratings are too high). I would like to see some kind of spring training added.

Bigger rosters. Just like what was mentioned earlier in another post, just add 10 to 15 more roster spots giving you more options when recruiting. Also allow some players to have multi positions. Maybe a recruited Wr will be better at CB, etc.

6. definitely not having to compete against Louisville, TCU, Fresno, Utah, New Mexico State etc.. in the national championship game. The Miami's, USC's, Oklahoma's Nebraska's of the world are rarely good in my dynastys. It really takes something away from the excitment of the big games. To compensate I have started scheduling all the crap top ten teams i can in my out of conference schedule so that I can beat them and play a real team in the championship. Also, for some reason, the SEC teams are pathetic in the dynasty.

7. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Anyone know when this will be released? I would look forward to the band playing on 1st, second, and 3 downs, along with the 4th down praise.....and better crowd actions. I don't have 2004, but I do rent it now and then. I have Madden 04, and I much rather NCAA. It just seems a little more realistic.

8. jeffoxiam

jeffoxiam Founding Member

720p!!!!!

9. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

huh?

10. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Thats a higher resoloution, meaning a sharper picture.