NCAA Football 2005 Wishlist

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 8, 2004.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

has anyone ever had this happen??

in one of my seasons, (early in dynasty)..I started out ranked #24, I was playing #1 Oklahoma to open the season and beat them by about 20 points......I then jumped from #24 to #2 in the polls.....has this ever happened to anyone??

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I agree, freshmen come in way too good......after one good recruiting class I have about 10 freshmen starting and then the next year freshmen come in and start over them...its just not very realistic...I am all for having 3-4 freshmen being able to start but 10, come on!!!

also they should add in training (like Madden)

3. Tigersmack

Tigersmack Founding Member

Anyone have this problem on 2004?

Mine's on XBOX but same thing happens on Playstation game........my last three games of Dynasty is say Bama, Ole Miss and Arkansas right? I play each game individually and beat the snot out of everybody. But I play Arkansas and kill them, then do not shut system down and go ahead and play Georgia in SEC Champ. game and they play unbelieveably.......I beat everybody soundly all year by playing one game and turning the system off to play again later.

You play two games in a row and game 2 is much harder....anyone else notice this or am I crazy?

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I got fired from LSU after 16 seasons, even though I won 16 National Titles in a row. Seriously. They really need to fix that, and I have had a heck of a time getting back (Now the coach of Baylor) because my stars went down so much and I built LSU into a powerhouse...

5. luckydog602

luckydog602 Founding Member

Put the TigerBand in the section it sits in..., Not behind the endzone!!

6. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

You got fired for that?!!??! I have never seen such a thing on the game like that. I have heard of people trying to be a crappy team like ULL and have 3 losing seasons then fired but not 16 national titles.

7. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

New News on NCAA 2005

NCAA Football 2005 Jan 26, 2004 | 1:26am

Our first smidgeon of NCAA Football 2005 news appeared on IGN over the weekend on their list of most anticipated sports game for 2004.

"NCAA Football 2005
    Publisher: EA Sports
    Developer: Tiburon

The Pitch: The second most popular football franchise in terms of sales, and in many gamers minds, the single best playing football series on the planet, NCAA Football 2005 is set once again to capture the undisputed championship. This is a series so good, even Sega dropped out of the college football category because they simply couldn't compete. Now that's game.

Why it's Going to Rock: It seems like every year, Tiburon alternates the introduction of big features into Madden and NCAA. Last year we saw the big jump in Madden, this year it's NCAA's turn. Could we see an AD Director or College Chancellor mode? The addition of Playmaker controls? One interesting note is the fact that the NCAA Football team and the March Madness team work together very closely together, so hopefully that means the addition of the top football coaches yelling at you at halftime and before every game."

8. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

I like the idea of creating a player, then let the colleges recruit him and you could choose where he plays.

9. iluvepcot

iluvepcot Freshman

Doesnt anyone notice that there are no "H" goalposts at tiger stadium?? That was my main concern for next year, it would be very simple to add the "H" goalposts.

10. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

While I would love to see all the changes suggested here be made, some of them do seem a bit far-fetched. We are all huge LSU fans, so naturally, we would like to see our team, traditions, stadium, etc. depicted in the most accurate light. No doubt every other college team's fans want the same things for their respective teams, but it seems to me (and I am no computer expert whatsoever) that including so many particulars about all 117 Div. I-A teams would take up more space then the CDs the games are put on can provide. Don't get me wrong, it would be great if all these changes could be made, but something tells me its just not feasible.