NCAA Football 2005 Wishlist

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 8, 2004.

1. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I know you can make a player before recruiting but then he is just like all the other players and you have to try and recruit him yourself. Consequentially, the 6'8" 300 lb running back that runs a 4.2 40 that I made ended up going to some other schools. That punk, I gave him life and that was how he thanked me!!

2. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I think you are right for the most part with that, especially when we are talking about all the different songs for the band.

One thing that is feasible, though, is the rotating schedules. And if they are not going to add rotating schedules, they should let us adjust our conference schedule each year.

3. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

1. I want to be able to decide whether or not I accept a commitment from a recruit. Sometimes I get commitments from three guys who play the same position and I don't need all of them.

2. Recruiting and development should be included in the regular season. FIFA Soccer 2004 allows you to continue developing your players every week, during the season and offseason.

3. I'd like for them to add scheduling contracts for non-conference games (home-and-home) and the ability to create neutral site games.

4. 1-AA teams should be able to have a regular season. (I know they won't be able to do this because they'd have to create a playoff system)

5. I LOVE the College Classics thing. They shoud add more of those games, but some of the classics were too hard. I never beat the SMU vs. BYU one.

6. Add highlights from other games with your regular season games. Wouldn't it be great to get a 4th Quarter highlight from another game while you're playing your game?

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

True Gulf Coast, but my frustration is I create myself and I sign with Washington or Notre Dame. Even my dog did not pick LSU... She picked Nebraska, and lit me up for 250 yards in the Sugar Bowl one year.

What they need to do is on the created player be able to say where that player is from and give them a heavy lean to the state schools.... This way you can increase your chances.

Just a thought.

5. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I totally agree. That is one thing that really bothers me about the game is that the conference schedule is locked. Has anyone ever looked into seeing if it was possible to schedule an in-conference opponent in the "non-conference games" section of the scheduling?

6. DarkHornet

Yeah, they are not on the list of opponents. It's so annoying to know I will never be able to play at Kentucky, Tennessee, or Vanderbilt in my dynasty as LSU.

7. DarkHornet

Yeah, that was something I was very frustrated with the first time I created a player. I naturally assumed that (since they have the large database of cities) that I would be able to name the city and state the player was from, but nope, randomly selected.

8. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

You can create a player and determine where they're from (statewise).

I remember building a dynasty with Troy State and creating a bunch of players from Alabama. I got good, but so did UAB, Auburn and Alabama!

Another thing I thought of is that they should expand the Sports Illustrated thing to include each game, not just a national headline. Maybe each game can have it's own "The Story" page with just a pic and headline for that game.

9. TexasTigers

How do you do that Purple Jungle ???

10. TexasTigers

I heard Trev Albert and Mark May will be doing game and team analysis....

(Just Kidding) ;)