NCAA Football 2005 Wishlist

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

I want to say that it's on the first page of options when you create the player. You create his name, position and there's an option for state. I'm absolutely positive about it.

This was on the PS2 version, BTW.

2. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Hmm, maybe they added that in more recent versions. The 2002 version was the only one I've created a recruit in, because I got aggrevated you couldn't name the state.

3. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

Yeah, it's new to the latest version.

It wasn't on the 2003 game. I remember creating myself on that one and ending up being from Oregon.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I guess I never have tried it on 2004.... Yeh its PS2.

Also any online gamers ???

My account is GeauxLSU

Since we are Tiger fans we will agree to not play LSU vs LSU. BUT if anyone is interested in some Tiger Woods 2004, or playing some other teams let me know.

5. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

another thing......have you noticed that when the crowd is doing the "LSU, LSU' chant that it sounds like a depressed crowd.....its way to slow and boring, they need to speed it up!!!

6. eagls24

eagls24 Freshman

i think what i would want most would be able to switch players postion i get qbs with 89 speed but cant through that could play wr or tes that could play lb or de

7. BB

BB Founding Member

Maybe I just haven't unlocked it (or whatever it is you have to do), but in the Great and All-Time teams the Michael Vick VT team isn't on there. Has anyone ever seen it or unlocked it? I just think it would be extremely entertaining to be that team and run Vick up, over, left, right and around. That was a fun team to watch and should be a fun team to play with.

8. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

HAHAHA!!! Thats how he thanked you!! HAHA, I feel the same way when they do that shit to me too. Damn I get too involved in this game.:shock:

9. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

The way the recruiting works now with created players now is perfect. Cause you can pick where they are from. I like the fact that they can choose other schools. Makes me want to become a better recruiter.

10. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

I got bored last night and created a player. I then took a picture of the information of the player and sent it to all of the SEC schools and rivals. I wonder if they will actually pursue it. I will check with rivals and see if he is posted as one of the top players in Ms.