NCAA to Release Findings on MSU @ 2:00 PM

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by marcmc99, Oct 27, 2004.

1. DRC

DRC TigerNator

I think thats part of it but I also think it has more to do with how you handle the NCAZI's.

Look at our B'Ball situation. We got hit hard for some unusual circumstances and we cooperated fully with them. The penalty far out weighed the crime.

Look at Bama, they also cooperated and some would even say bent over and helped the NCAZI's ram it home and got hammered. The findings in the Bama case are not near as strong as the press alluded too. That 100K paid to a player was circumstantial evidence and never proven. The trial with that booster in Memphis will probably end up with him walking.

Now look at what the Chickens did in their B'Ball case. They fought tooth and nail and got a hand slap when the findings of the NCAZI's was clear. They should of had the boom lowered on them.

Then you have this MOO-U situation and they get a slap on the wrist for MAJOR infractions. Losing bowl revenue will hurt but there are enough boosters in $tarkville to make that up in a new york minute.

Maybe the legal case by the former Bama coaches has a little to do with it, maybe the congressional hearings have a little to do with it but I think the way you handle their crooked investigators and their slanted methods (just look at the Mizzou case for an example of outrageous investigation practices) have far more impact.

If anything, both Auburn and Miss St have shown how you handle them. You fight till the end and go down swinging. Its the most unbalanced, unfair and inequitable form of so-called justice that you can ever imagine. The NCAA and thier methods of investigation are out of control and an embarrassment.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Just goes to show that the NCAA is just as corrupt as the UN.
    They have their favorites to slam and their favorites to go over easy.