Nearing the moment of truth!!!

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by BostonBengal, Feb 3, 2004.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Well Tiger fans, we're now but hours away from National signing day. Time for those "verbals" to put their money where their mouth is and sign on the dotted line.

It's also time where early recruits (i.e. Kuale), that pledged their services to Coach Saban and LSU, but have recently let it be known that they might be having second thoughts (personally, if anyone has second thoughts--ah hem Mr. Kuale and Mr. Watson, if you feel that way, you're SCARED OF COMPETITION)...

And if you're scared of competition within the team itself, you certainly don't want any part of the SEC in general.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Mr. Kuale, you are mighty welcome at LSU. Come where you can get a championship ring.

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

He's DEFINATELY welcomed!!! But I am a bit disappointed in his comments in P&G about his concern with the commitment of Sanders and Stoltz and how it affects his playing time.

Good players (as all of these guys are) should welcome competition--'cause the more competition you have, the better off the team is because of all of the depth.

Having said that, I certainly hope Kuale signs his letter of intent and sticks with us.