Negativism

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Mar 8, 2005.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I KNEW that would get some sort of explanation out of ya!

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I confess that I can be, at times, predictable.

For example, if LSU loses a game, you can predict that I won't be happy about it.

3. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I like the negative talk. Vent people it's only a forum, that’s why it’s here. I don't know or care who any of you are. Why do you want to care who I am? I say it's fun to make fun of people. That's why we have mouths. Nothing wrong w/taking a hit and making fun of somebody. If you have a problem w/that then you need psycho help b/c you take everything to personal and you need to relax and lower you blood pressure. For someone to huff and puff over an Internet character is just plain silly. A few people around here need to stop feeling sorry for your self and quit being little tatty babies.

4. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I admit that after losses on gamedays....I get VERY negative.....I have even broken things around the house at times.....admit to saying we should fire Saban after the first few losses in 2001 and 2002.....that is just me.

But, I think there is a big difference between being emotional after losses and constantly negative no matter what happens.

Seems we have some people who would rather die before giving some people at LSU the benefit of the doubt.

5. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

deep man deep!