Never thought I'd say this but....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by greel, Mar 14, 2004.

1. greel

greel Founding Member

it is good for LSU that they did not make the NCAA tournament. The problem with LSU is brady and that problem needs to be eliminated. He has some of the best recruiting in the country and then he goes and runs all the recruits off. And on the court, he just makes poor decisions. Now, since they did not make the tournament there is a better chance that he will go but it is still unlikely.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

disagree

never good for the university or the kids who are here to be left out no matter your long view of the program or personal beliefs. they are young and gave their all only to be dumped by their best player and so called leader. Its sad this happened to them. they deserve better for giving their all to our school.

Many people said I wish we played SC in the Rose since OU will prolly beat us. Thats a loser mentality and one i dont think LSU fans should adopt. play the best no matter and take your chances. its an experience, win or lose, that makes you better for it.

3. greel

greel Founding Member

Well I didn't really think of it that way and I see your point.

But, regardless of that, something needs to be done about Brady, every word that comes out of his mouth is arrogant and he doesn't know how to treat his players.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

can't disagree with his attitude. i think if he came across with some acceptance to the problems, then the fan may 'feel' he knows what needs to be fixed. At least try to send the lynch mobs a better message.