New addition, buck limit, and white perch

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Jan 15, 2016.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

With adding the new addition to the family, 3rd kid 2nd boy Jace Daniel Henson, haven't had much time to get back into the woods which of course is well worth it but I did manage to sneak away for 2 days thanks to wonderful beautiful wife. First day got back in my go to spot and finished off my limit for the season decent 15.5 in wide 8 point. Walkers were burnin his tail up. So that night since had all the deer we need between the bucks and does went to see if I could snag any white perch since it was cold and conditions were right to snag em. Didn't kill em but got a good mess. Only hunted 6 days total this year to get 3 bucks and 3 does all on public ground from the same tree.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CajunlostinCali likes this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

congrats on all 3, especially the 2 bucks. good looking kid. im jealous of him already.

3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Congrats Jval. Unbelievable success rate hunting, and really good looking kid. You are a blessed man!

4. jvalhenson

Yea that does not happen to often especially on public ground. Not to hard to get a limit throughout a year but averaging a deer every day and a decent buck every other day is not exactly common on heavily pressured public land especially in dog huntin country.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    KyleK likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You have time for all that hunting and fishing and still have time to have kids? You're living the dream! Congrats on all, especially the little one.

6. jvalhenson

Well thats all bc of a wonderful beautiful understanding wife who likes to have a full freezer......if I don't produce some of that understanding might go away. Couple years ago it was blowing hard, rain coming and going and when it was it was coming in sideways, cold as hell just miserable.....I was sittin in the living room bout midmorning and she said "are you not going fishing today? I want some grilled redfish for lunch and dont have time to thaw any out." I said "nah this weather is horrible I aint goin in this." so she says "you know a real man would go get his woman a redfish if she asked for one." Well ok off I go. Luckily I was on plenty fish and knew where I could get a few quick. 3 casts put 2 in the box and headed back with my chest poking out. I think she was joking but really not sure.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

If she wasn't joking she's a head case for sure. You should've grabbed your dick with both hands and told her what a real woman would be doing with it on a cold rainy day all the whilst giving her the chop.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  8. jvalhenson

Obviously there's plenty of that goin on too with all the kids running around the hill now. She def upholds all the woman side of things around here if I ever said otherwise I'd be a liar.

tigerchick46, KyleK and LSUTiga like this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's a classy statement. Seriously. I was really trying to play with you. no pun.

10. jvalhenson

oh I know. I def got stupid lucky somehow. WAY prettier than me, great mom, fishes, cooks, cleans, doesn't pitch a fit when I leave her with the kids for 2 weeks at a time, and just under 5ft of smokin hot. A kind of a physical anomaly too. Just had a baby 4 weeks ago and is already back to pre baby weight/shape which pisses all her friends off. Lookin at her cant tell she was ever prego and has done that with all 3 kids. If I had to complain it's that when I'm gone she temps be back home a little before schedule with all the "pics" she sends.

KyleK likes this.