New AMC series The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUsupaFan, Nov 1, 2010.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Alls I gotta say is Rick + Abe + Daryl + Michonne = Terminus fucked.

2. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

FIFY

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

They'll drag the Terminus plot on for about a month... but with crazy rick, glenn, darryl, tyrese, the new military guy and of course carl... the people of terminus is whats for dinner.

4. hebertjp

hebertjp Founding Member

Bigger question is what is Rick going to be like after the Terminus story plays out? He is like a swinging pendulum that won't come to rest at center. This past season he swung to the kinder, gentler, swords to plowshares type. Seems like he is being primed to swing the other way next season, maybe even into Governor-like territory. He certainly learned that in his walker-apocalypse world, you cant always be kind and reasonable and sometimes you have to be brutal to survive especially in the face of brutality, but will he resort to it even if it is not warranted?

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I have a feeling Ric will take Terminus over and stay there IMO. However I think this will happen over the course of the entire season. I can't see S5 E1 being Ric busting out free.

I saw a pit in Terminus with human remains. I think they are eating humans. Some of the people we like ARE going to die I am sure. I just hope it isn't Daryl or Michonne.

I also have a feeling Carl is going to step up in Season 5... After being assaulted from behind...:oops:

6. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Wondering why there were no walkers anywhere near terminus? Gates not locked....

The cannibals are definitely in for shit since Rick has "found himself". Every person in that group is an animal in their own right, except the mullet-scientist; he's an idiot.

7. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

I am still waiting for an appearance from the father and son that saved Rick in episode one. I don't think I missed it somehow. Maybe they (with sniper rifle given by Rick) are part of the Terminus situation...

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

The father was in a season 3 episode. The son was killed by Zombies. Father went a little nuts.

9. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

Well crap, there goes my theory! I don't remember that, but I guess I am getting old. My new theory is they use suicide rat bombs...

10. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Time to rekindle this thread.

Who's ready for season 5?