New Anti Mary Landrieu Commercial

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Krypto, Dec 22, 2009.

1. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

:huh:

I attribute most of our current problems to Congress. The Democrats have been in control for the past three years so what are you referring to?

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Whoa Nelly...if we could run a reverse like that, we could score on every play.

Your first post implied the Congress was the voice of the people. Congress did not pass health care since the people did not want it.

Now you are saying that the Congress is not the voice of the people and they are pushing healthcare against the people's wishes.

I agree with your second premise, I was just pointing out the flaw of your first.

hwr

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

1) There's a difference between "in control" and "the majority".

2) Are you really suggesting that our country's problems are due to the last three years only?

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Are you dense? I'm saying that Pelosi, Reid and their cohort Obama don't give a damn what the people think. Is that difficult to comprehend?

This is why nobody put you on their list of people they want to meet.

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

That is a real stinger. Coming from a guy whose avatar is a little girl flipping the bird.

6. SabanFan

Okay, I wasn't going to say anything but, that's one ugly phucking dog.

1 person likes this.
  7. PURPLE TIGER

You said the Republicans have been the ruling party for 12 of the past 13 years. Not true. Please explain your numbers and/or rationale because they're not adding up.

"Suggesting ALL our country's problems are due to the last three years?"...NO

Do I believe they have become MUCH worse due to poor decision making, far-left policies, overspending, and political favors?...DEFINITELY.

Regardless of Clinton, Bush, or Obama...I believe the top political contributor to our problems is this current Congress. This is arguably the WORST Congress in our history. The polls are at historicaally low levels and the evidence is obvious. Hopefully the voters will make another "CHANGE" if we're to have any "HOPE" of stopping bailouts, poor health care, manipulative Cap & Trade, and redistribution of wealth.

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Do you know how much of a puppet you sound like? All talking point and no substance...

9. SabanFan

This Congress has no integrity. They all just do as they are told.

10. PURPLE TIGER

I guess that means you couldn't answer the question regarding your assertion...and yet I'm the puppet. :hihi: NICE!