New Bama player Tony Brown Arrested

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Jan 19, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I was hauled in when I was 17 for drunk and disorderly, disturbing the peace, and "reviling an officer". Just a suggestion . . . never call a deputy "Barney" when he is lecturing you.

2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I got arrested and charged with "inciting a riot" when I was 15 when the cops broke up a party.

The charge was such bullshit that it got dropped.

I also spend a night in the OPP when I was 17. Got into a fight with some dudes on Bourbon. Cops arrested 2 of us and 2 of them. The dudes that we fought were pieces of shit and thought it was smart to curse out the NOPD while they were cuffed. Upon our arrival to the substation, Officer Letellier (I'll never forget his name), took his badge off and beat the piss out of the 2 dudes that me and my buddy had already tuned up while they were shackled to us.

The cops brought the dudes to the hospital and my friend and me to OPP. After a few hours in the cell, the cops showed up with the 2 guys who were 10 different types of fucked up by this point. They put the dudes in the same cell as us. The brothas in the cell were like "OH SHIT! WHO FUCKED YOU UP LIKE THAT?" and the guys kinda nodded over toward us. I was only 17 so the brothers asked if I thought we could do that to them (the brothas). My friend and I told them that we had no problems finding out (we really didn't want to, but we weren't going to let them know that). They stopped fucking with us shortly afterwards (my homeboy was a fuckin monster). Keep in mind that we are still in the tank at this point and not general population.

Anyway, it went to court and got thrown out.

At 18 my slate was wiped clean (nothing ever stuck in court) and I haven't been in trouble since. Lessons learned, I guess.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There is hope LaSalle Rick Perry is beginning to call for decriminalization and Oklahoma is looking at medical marijuana.

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

My story is more wrong place, wrong time. We drove my buddy's VW Thing down to Destin for our fraternity semi-formal. I was a pledge. One evening, we are going to Circle K, and a dude jumps in. He's loaded. .At some point he leans over and turns the wheel. We end up on the beach. A Thing is not 4WD, so we decide to drive on the beach and look for a place we can get back on the road. Needless to say, we are hootin' and hollerin' down a beach where vehicles aren't allowed. Locals are yelling at us to get off of the beach. We finally try to get back on the road and get stuck in the sand. Everyone runs, but me. I felt bad leaving my buddies vehicle stuck on the beach. So, the cops arrested me. Epic. Stupid crap.

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Work with alotta peeps that travel. First thing I tell em once we get to NOLA. Dont fuck with the NOPD.

Richdog and Cajun Sensation like this.
  6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

So Sonny and Shea from Geaux247 said his LSU visit couldn't have gone better but now it's "he got in trouble."

Which one?

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I will not be the coach at alabama. Or will I? Which one?

Richdog, ParadiseiNC and TigerTap like this.
  8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I disagree with that but they have said they never heard of anything happening on the official visit even after Jimmy mentioned it.

9. bhelmLSU

I think that is more of a conspiracy theory mindset. Shannon Terry runs 247 but I have never seen S&S run around the topics.

If BRPD has it then it is public record. Where is it?

10. bhelmLSU

Never said Jimmy made a big deal of it just that Sonny and Shea confirmed that they never heard of anything happening on the visit.

I am saying that the conspiracy theory that S&S would cater to Shannon and withhold information that would be public knowledge.

Another thing that doesn't add up is you said the recruiting process would have reached a conclusion if a recruit got into serious trouble on a visit. Then why did the staff have a conference call with Tony Brown and his whole family to confirm his commitment the day before he annouced if we weren't going to take his commitment? Doesn't add up.

If it was a major issue it would be public record so I guess we can scratch off any serious issues with the BRPD. Now did he get into some minor trouble on the visit that isn't common knowledge with no cops involved, Maybe... I have only heard one person say that so far. Maybe