New Baseball and Softball renderings available tomorrow.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, Jul 25, 2006.

1. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

What are the guys in left field going to do instead of effing with the opponent's LF all game long? I sure will miss that.

2. OpelousasLSUFan

OpelousasLSUFan Founding Member

Looking at the 4th pic it looks like they will still have LF seating. But how much is a different story could be more could be less we will not know until it is built. From the pics it looks like we could expand the seating to right field if needed.

3. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

i think it kind of looks like rosenblatt stadium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. swoop

swoop Founding Member

man, I dont like the outfield wall at all. looks like a softball field wall, so short like that.

5. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

just put in some outfield seats and I will be happy. Other than that it is pretty nice.

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

It does not look like they really did much detail on the outfield at all in the renderings. I am hoping this means there will indeed be seats there. The outfield scoreboard is even in different locations in a couple of the photos.

7. clair

clair Rockets

i've always thought we should do something to make our stadium unique... like one team in our league (I forget who) has a big, green monster in left

Obviously the indimidator makes it unique, but why not put a hill in center or I don't know, something ANYTHING to make our field stand out

8. KevinWS

KevinWS Founding Member

After all this waiting I just have a oh... that's it feeling. I don't hate it or think it sucks it just does not grab me. I remember seeing a rendering a few years back that had a more retro-classic look to it that I liked alot.

When more detailed renderings come out I think we will be very pleased.

K

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

They need to put a nine foot fence in the outfield so we can see some great homerun robbing catches. In right field they should put a three story bar/restaurant like the Chop House at Turner Field. Make it outside the stadium so that liquor can be served.

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Watching Channel 2 right now. The Intimidator will go in right field. There will be trhee sections of bleachers out in left field. The scoreboard will be behind those bleachers.