New chance for other running backs?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Flyntgr, Nov 24, 2009.

1. TwT

TwT Denham Springs High 85'

I always thought Ridley was a running back, if I remember right, I heard the refer to him as the fastest or the 3 over 200 pound running backs (Scott, KW, and Ridley) maybe I am wrong but I dont think so.

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Call 'em what you want, thats the trio who will carry the load against Arkansas. Hope they all have a great game, especially Trindon! I'll be there yelling my @ss off. Go Tigers!!!!

3. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Ridley hasn't gotten a lot of carries this year but every time he has it's been at RB. RS hasn't taken a snap as a regular QB, only from the wildcat and therefore was used as a running back really. His 69 yard TD was as an RB. He also hasn't thrown a pass this year.:angryfire I sort of wonder if they have a couple of 3rd and short situations if they will use Allen as a RB and let him ram his 255+ lbs in there. Rumor was from fall practice that he actually had some running ability. It will be interesting to see how all of these guys will be used in the game.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Shep ran the qb sneak move the pile in the 4th quarter against Ole Miss. Thats another head scratcher. Jefferson is well enough to run designed quarterback keepers, but not well enough to pick up a yard.

5. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I really feel for Scott and Williams. I think Ridley will and should be the main carrier. Shepard might actually get a few touches now.