New College Sports Network!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SonnyBag, Oct 10, 2002.

1. SonnyBag

SonnyBag Freshman

I just found out that there is going to be a new college sports network called: The National College Sports Network (NCSN). This network will cover all college LSU sports, similar to the way NBC covers the Olympics. They will provide indepth coverage of events, broadcast live games, show classic games and highlights, and even have a college sports talk call in show! It will have the best College sports coverage around with games, coach's shows, live remotes, and highlight shows for every single college sport. I am very excited about this network and can't wait for it to launch nationally.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, SonnyBag!

The network sounds great. I hope it is offered in my area. But I doubt Cox will be putting it on regular cable. All of the good stuff just goes to digital.:(

3. SonnyBag

SonnyBag Freshman

Cox should get it

I am hoping that Cox picks it up. I have already called the cable company to tell them about the network and they told me that right now the cable companies are negotiating with the college sports channel. I really would love to see all college sports and championships on National TV!

4. SonnyBag

SonnyBag Freshman

Anyone heard about Cox picking up this network and if it is for real? Could be great for LSU sports!