New Commerical supporting GOP

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, May 7, 2012.

1. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

I forgot, women can have babies all by themselves. Nope, men aren't needed. Sperm, what the hell is that? Martin logic.

martin and Contained Chaos like this.
  2. martin

martin Banned Forever

not sure what your point is. do you disagree with something specific i said? lets have a chat. i will help start our chat.

the video implied that the government should help provide affordable birth control. i feel like birth control is already quite affordable and pretty simple and the government doesnt need to provide it. do you disaagree? your condom and birth control pill bills are leaving you destitute? and if they are, would that make it my responsibility as a taxpayer to pay for your lifestyle? cant you make your fellas chip in? maybe you can start a private fund to pay for the condoms you need?

maybe you could have a charity 5k, i love those.

3. southerntgr

A. Not quite drunk enough to have any chat with you
    B. You do realize that the commerical was made because the republicans want to take away women's birth control. There was a whole thread on it.
    C. Birth control is affordable depending on where you work. No thanks to the Catholic church. They would rather us have kids out of wedlock.
    D.I have no, and I mean NO problem with my BC leaving me without children. Why do you think I take it? Well that is one reason the other is to regulate my period. (whole different subject of Reps being in my tuddy)
    E. and if they are, would that make it my responsibility as a taxpayer to pay for your lifestyle? I don't understand this question after you just said I was distitute.
    F. I am just ignoring the rest of the jumble crap...

My point was it takes two to tango. you said, "how bout you bitches just stop being so stupid and slutty and learn aome simple biology, then you will not have unwanted kids. cant you liberal sluts manage one goddamn thing on your own?"

Umm, you think we do this by ourselves. It truly is magic.

I NEED TO DRINK MORE! carry on.....

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

now that is a solvable problem, amiga.

right that is actually not true. birth control is quite legal and freely available. even a loser like me makes occasional use of it with great success. i am quite certain the republicans do not want to make birth control illegal or "take away" any sort of birth control. i believe the issue is that lazy sluts want the government to provide the birth control for them. again, i propse that if you cannot afford your own birth control, that you try either doing it up the ass or perhaps oral sex, and then spend the rest of your time getting a better job or man that can afford birth control.

again, i propse that if you cannot afford birth control that you have a charity 5k. i would pledge enough for you to bang for weeks!

cheers.

correct. two. not millions of taxpayers. two people together should have the smarts and the finances to prevent pregnancy. i am a worthless idiot and on the rare occasions i scam a slut into banging me, even when drunk, i can still manage to follow some simple birth control procedures without breaking the bank. no taxpayer funds required.

a bar that i frequent has a jar full of free condoms, more than an idiot like me can use, even on a hot streak, so i grab and ahadful once in a while. so for me birth control is a non expense. i should be given a nobel prize for aving taxpayer money.

gyver likes this.
  5. southerntgr

condoms break...accidents happens. For someone who speaks about women like this, you do have a mother.

6. southerntgr

Just for laughs. Martin, I am a Sagittarius. :D

7. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

This is pretty entertaining, please carry on. :D

8. southerntgr

can't. morning comes early. I actually edited my post. I felt bad for the mean things I said about Martin. Damn conscious.

9. southerntgr

Hey, What is Red doing awake? Red it is 10:05. We see you....

adios chief.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

where am i? what is happening? i thought that was what we were talkin about. hold up lemme scroll back ....

oh sweet i found it:

"You do realize that the commerical was made because the republicans want to take away women's birth control" - you

that is so like a sagittarius to make a mistake like that.

i couldnt afford your birth control bill for a couple months? jesus are you banging 20 homeless men a day? my lord! slow down, darlin! happiness comes from within!