New Engand/NFL playoffs

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, Jan 16, 2016.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ive grown to respect him because of all the unnecessary hate. And Ive always liked brady but the bandwagon is too full.

Winner of this game regardless will be favored by 2 or 3 over denver in the super bowl.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

He is more effective at simple kiss of death. Reverse has never been his forte.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I respect Manning, he is a good dude, I've just never liked him as a football player. I never understood how people could mention him in the same breath as Elway or Montana. There are 20 other qb's in the league that could have lead that team to a Super Bowl.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. tirk

yeah fox is jacked again like it was for the world series and world cup. god this network. unless you have directv. then it may be them.

5. tirk

yeah i heard on radio before game 75% of bets were coming in on new england as i figured but the line was going down. The opposite of what it should. Well, money doesnt always move the line. Smart money trumps it. wiseguys hammered denver and public pounded the pats. the books made a killing.

6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

As much as it is gonna suck, it looks like this is simply Carolina's year. If they win today, I really believe they will beat Denver in the SB.

7. tirk

Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu isn't going anywhere -- at least that's the team's plan.

Every game, all season
    [​IMG]
    According to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, the playmaking stalwart of Arizona's defense, who tore his ACL back in late December, will be an offseason priority for general manager Steve Keim. Though Mathieu has one year left on his current deal, the team wants to ink him to a long-term pact that could end up making him one of the highest-paid safeties in football.

Per Rapoport, they are not scared of Mathieu's history of two ACL injuries.

Mathieu was a brilliant pick for a coach like Bruce Arians, who seems to be able to handle any situation that comes his way. Though Mathieu had a turbulent ending to his college career, which scared plenty of teams away entirely, his playmaking ability and natural football instincts were never in doubt. He ended up transforming the Cardinals' defense and was arguably the best player at his position this season.

Mathieu finished his shortened season with five interceptions, a touchdown, 17 pass breakups, 80 tackles and a forced fumble.

The production alone is scary, but the emotional value Mathieu has brought to the team only increases his price tag this offseason. He is traveling with the Cardinals throughout the postseason and will be in attendance Sunday in Charlotte, North Carolina. So long as the medical reports check out, this seems to be a match made in heaven for Arians and Mathieu. And it also looks like a well-deserved pay day for a would-be first-round pick that turned his life around.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. tirk

this games over. was fun for 2 mins.

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

How many teams have won the SB in their first appearance?

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep, now I can watch Thunder / Nets and not have to worry about flipping back