New Enlgand Patriots-Best of All Time?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Oct 22, 2007.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Werent the Mets going to win the East this far into the year?

Well, actually what would be equal to week 16 in the NFL?

We will have to see though. Injuries and other things are in the way...like playing good teams.

2. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

I agree that they are by far the best team in the NFL. I have always been a fan of Moss, and I've always said he's the MOST TALENTED receiver to EVER play the game (notice I said most talented, not best) and have always been a beleiver of his sayings 'just throw the ball in the air and I'll get it.' Brady as always is sharp and a great QB. Their WRs are probably the best in the NFL with Moss, Stallworth and Welker. But they're EXTREMELY hyped by the media, and for that reason, Indy will slip it from under their feet. Indy are the returning super bowl champs and are UNDEFEATED!! Yes, that's right. Although no one likes to talk about it, they're as good as the Patriots record wise. They may not be the sexier team, but their offense is as good as there is. They have the best QB in the league (and one of the best football minds too), they have an elite RB in Addai and a good backup in Keith. So yes, they can run the ball too. They have two pro bowl receivers, and a very good first round slot receiver. Not to mention Dallas Clark, the leading TE in the NFL. Indy's defense this year is MUCH better than ast year's, and should be a difference maker. So thats why NE vs Indy is not as easy as it looks, should be a battle.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I agree. The Colts have had a much tougher schedule and haved looked almost as dominating as the Pats. The Colts D is better than the Pats.

Name me 1 decent team that the Pats have played.

If your want to crown them, then crown their ass.

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Cowboys. You said decent, that's why I said earlier on here they've played one decent team. A team not even as good as Tennessee or J-ville right now.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Ok, so they have played 1 "pretender".

6. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I can go with that, though I think they should be better than they've been the last couple of weeks.

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

You think Tom Brady's hot don't you?:eek:

8. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

Tom Brady is a queer. JK. I have respect for the guy though I hate him, he's a great football player. They are the "sexier" team because of their blow-out wins and the fact that no one can cover Randy Moss.:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  9. TexTiger

TexTiger Founding Member

The best way Belicheat can shoot the finger to the world is to go 19-0. He'll stop at no cost to see that happen. And I predict it will.

10. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

The Patriots also play in the worst divison of football. Honestly, Miami (no offense NLMD but they suck), Buffalo, and the Jets? 3 of the worst teams in football, so they get 6 pretty much guaranteed wins a season.

Yes the patriots are playing amazing so far but they have only really beaten the Cowboys. The other 6 teams they beat have a combined 11-27 record, not exactly the cream of the crop.