New Joke Thread

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by red55, Dec 16, 2009.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I was just commenting on another forum about a blood drive, and remembered this oldy.

The scene, England in the early 1980's, the Mad Cow Disease had just broken out.

A gentleman and his lady were not getting along very well, bit of a rough time in the old marriage, so to speak, so he decided to treat her to a meal at a fine restaurant. They arrived, and were seated. After looking the menu over, the splendid waiter approached to take their orders.

The gentleman ordered a huge steak and other sides. The waiter reeled back in horror, "But sir, What about the Mad Cow????"

The gentleman looked up and said, "She can order for herself"

My love of that little joke it inversely proportional to my wife's hatred for it!

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What does Auburn stand for Alabama Usually Beats Us 'Round November. Little brother humor is too funny. I love being around when Longhorn & Aggie fans mix it up.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

A newlywed couple moves into their new house. One day the husband comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, you know, in the upstairs bathroom one of the pipes is leaking, could you fix it?"

The husband says, "What do I look like, Mr. Plumber?"

A few days go by, and he comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, the car won't start. I think it needs a new battery. Could you change it for me?"

He says: "What do I look like, Mr. Goodwrench?"

Another few days go by, and it's raining pretty hard. The wife finds a leak in the roof. She says, "Honey, there's a leak on the roof! Can you please fix it?"

He says, "What do I look like, Bob Vila?"

The next day the husband comes home, and the roof is fixed. So is the plumbing. So is the car. He asks his wife what happened. "Oh, I had a handyman come in and fix them," she says. "Great! How much is that going to cost me?" he snarls. Wife says: "Nothing. He said he'd do it for free if I either baked him a cake or made love to him."

"Uh, well, what kind of cake did you make?" asks the husband.

"What do I look like," she says, "Betty Crocker?"

gynojunkie and HalloweenRun like this.
  4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Hey @Lasalle ave....What does Marijuana have in common with the Georgia Bulldogs?

(They both get smoked in bowls !!!)

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

An old Arab lived close to New York City for more than 40 years. He would have loved to plant potatoes in his garden, but he is alone, old and weak. His son is in college in Paris, so the old man sends him an e-mail.

He explains the problem: "Beloved son, I am very sad, because I can't plant potatoes in my garden. I am sure, if only you were here, you would help and till the garden for me. I love you, Your Father."

The following day, the old man receives a response e-mail from his son: "Beloved Father, please don't touch the garden. It's there that I have hidden 'the THING'. I love you, too, Ahmed"

At 4pm Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA and the state troopers visit the house of the old man, take the whole garden apart, search every inch, but can't find anything. Disappointed they leave the house.

A day later, the old man receives another e-mail from his son. "Beloved Father, I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant your potatoes. That's all I could do for you from here. I love you, Ahmed."

Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

What do you call a black man in space?

An astronaut, you racist!!!

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

THIS IS A GREAT ONE. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE POSTED IT. I FEEL LIKE A HERO!!!!!!!!!

Two aliens landed in the Arizona desert near a gas station that was closed for the night.

They approached one of the gas pumps and the younger alien addressed it saying, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader."

The gas pump, of course, didn't respond.

The younger alien became angry at the lack of response.The older alien said, 'I'd calm down if I were you.' The younger alien ignored the warning and repeated his greeting. Again, there was no response.

Pissed at the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his ray gun and said gruffly, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader or I will fire!"

The older alien again warned his comrade saying, 'You probably don't want to do that! I really think that will make him mad.''

Rubbish,' replied the cocky, young alien. He aimed his weapon and opened fire. There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared towards him and blew the younger alien off his feet and threw him in a burnt, smoking mess about 200 yards away in a cactus patch.

Half an hour passed. When he finally regained consciousness, he refocused his three eyes, straightened his bent antenna, and looked dazedly at the older, wiser alien who was standing over him shaking his big, green head.

'What a ferocious creature!' exclaimed the young, fried alien. 'He damn near killed me! How did you know he was so dangerous?'

The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler on his crispy friend and replied, 'If there's one thing I've learned during my intergalactic travels over the last two millennium, you never mess with a guy who can loop his penis over his shoulder twice and then stick it in his ear.'

red55, shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  9. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Stop me if you've heard this one:

The National Poetry Contest had come down to two, a Yale graduate and
    a redneck from Texas. They were given a word, then allowed two minutes
    to study the word and come up with a poem that contained the word. The
    word they were given was "Timbuktu."

First to recite his poem was the Yale graduate. He stepped to the
    microphone and said:

Slowly across the desert sand
    Trekked a lonely caravan;
    Men on camels, two by two,
    Destination Timbuktu.

The crowd went crazy! No way could the redneck top that, they
    thought. The redneck calmly made his way to the microphone and
    recited:

Me and Tim a huntin' we went.
    Met three whores in a pop up tent.
    They was three, and we was two,
    So I bucked one, and Timbuktu.

The redneck won hands down!

gyver, KyleK and red55 like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ahmed was late on the first day of terrorist class. When the teacher asked "Why?" Ahmed explained that he had left his bag on the bus.

The teacher said, "Well done! A+"