New Look For LSUsports.net

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by marcmc99, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Bad web design. Page has over 500 html errors.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

very bad design and terrible load.

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Couldn't find the Tiger Band link on this new one. Also, there are many links that do not work yet.

4. Seabriscut

Seabriscut Founding Member

hmm...downloads fast and without errors for me...except the "Photos" pop up pages, which don't really load at all

Personally, I think the site is vast improvement over the clunky one, but the dots do have to go. Replace them with tigers or something.

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

It's better than the way it loaded up that ridiculous purple soaked "new logo" wallpaper before loading each page in the past...I really, REALLY disliked the old page design...

This isn't some triump, that's for sure...But, then again, they've got people without a whole lot of web-design experience running the show...They're more worried about getting info out there than making it appear appealing...

6. Tigerfan1969

Tigerfan1969 Freshman

Cajdav1 -

I also have problems opening the links to the teams, schedule, multimedia, fanzone, departments, and links buttons.
    I get a "javascript:void(0)" internet explorer message at bottom of the page.

I've already contacted Sony and Microsoft and they tried everything they knew including turning off all popup blockers and Norton Security and Virus programs, and still have the problem.

Last resort, I just sent an email to the webmaster and told them the problem I was having. Is that the same problem you have?

Thanks,
    Tigerfan.

7. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Loaded fast and easy. Don't like the polka dots but everything else gets a :thumb:

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Yes Tigerfan, those were the same type of problems. The pages that did load loaded fast for me but others didn't load at all.