New Low for Liberals

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 22, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

One of the comments (below) expresses my sentiments. I'd never owned a handgun until a few years ago. I now own several. I really need to buy an AR but don't really have a reason to, other than I soon may not be able to.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the ruger AR I bought is pretty nice.

4. LSUTiga

I'm not real familiar with AR's but I imagine one can't go wrong with Ruger.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Pussy hypocrites. Just like ACA....they won't use it but they will foist the law on everyone else.

"There are now more non-military government employees who carry guns than there are U.S. Marines, according to a new report.
    Open the Books, a taxpayer watchdog group, released a study Wednesday that finds domestic government agencies continue to grow their stockpiles of military-style weapons, as Democrats sat on the House floor calling for more restrictions on what guns American citizens can buy.
    The “Militarization of America” report found civilian agencies spent $1.48 billion on guns, ammunition, and military-style equipment between 2006 and 2014. Examples include IRS agents with AR-15s, and EPA bureaucrats wearing camouflage.
    “Regulatory enforcement within administrative agencies now carries the might of military-style equipment and weapons,” Open the Books said. “For example, the Food and Drug Administration includes 183 armed ‘special agents,’ a 50 percent increase over the ten years from 1998-2008. At Health and Human Services (HHS), ‘Special Office of Inspector General Agents’ are now trained with sophisticated weaponry by the same contractors who train our military special forces troops.”
    Open the Books found there are now over 200,000 non-military federal officers with arrest and firearm authority, surpassing the 182,100 personnel who are actively serving in the U.S. Marines Corps.
    The IRS spent nearly $11 million on guns, ammunition, and military-style equipment for its 2,316 special agents. The tax collecting agency has billed taxpayers for pump-action and semi-automatic shotguns, semi-automatic Smith & Wesson M&P15s, and Heckler & Koch H&K 416 rifles, which can be loaded with 30-round magazines.
    The EPA spent $3.1 million on guns, ammo, and equipment, including drones, night vision, “camouflage and other deceptive equipment,” and body armor.
    When asked about the spending, and EPA spokesman said the report “cherry picks information and falsely misrepresents the work of two administrations whose job is to protect public health.”

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  6. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Yep. Bastards have concealed weapons, armed body guards and the brutha in the white house sends his kids to a school with armed guards.

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

That sit in looked like a whale beaching. And those are the folks that are supposed to be governing us. They were at best feeble. It's time John Lewis either went to the gym, or got off the sit in gravy train. Yeah, in the 60's he was a big deal, but now instead of a civil rights leader he will go down as one of the idiots from H of R that "sat in," (actually, many were wallowing, not even sitting).

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  8. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Buncha pussies. It's already come to an end. Not too much stamina.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You know we talk a lot about if they hadn't had guns they would have used a bomb, bombs are easy to make etc.

Has anyone thought that maybe the reason that terrorists are committing mass shooting crimes in this country is because they understand that Americans will try to tear each other apart and try to push for some type of gun legislature making us less safe?

We know Bin Laden wanted to make it to where America declared war on Islam and turned on its people and create a police state, I wonder if ISIS understands that there is a huge anti gun faction in this country and will preach the use of guns and not bombs in America so that people will try harder each time to get rid of guns in the hands of American citizens.

I understand why the NRA lobbies on a strict NO to everything policy. It may not hurt America today if gun control is passed, but what's America gonna look like in 20, 50, 100 years when gun control bills start getting passed? I may join the NRA.

Bayou Tiger, GiantDuckFan and KyleK like this.
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

your point is valid..only reason im not an NRA member is that when the democrats take over and pass their version of gun control, the nra member list will be the first ones to get their homes raided.

mctiger likes this.