New Low for Liberals

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 22, 2016.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The muslims are in it for the long haul. So all that is in play. They are slowly infiltrating, reproducing and meeting in mosques eroding away everything we stand for granule by granule like waves on new orleans coast.

We dont have the chest to do whats right so we cower and play the politically correct game as the left keeps allowing it to happen for votes. But the people are too stupid and greedy and lazy to realize it. I keep hoping for that infamous pendulum swing but not sure its gonna happen.

2. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Hard to understand that bubble-lipped, phat phuck.
    [​IMG]

He learned his sit-in a long time ago. Below is a pic of him being pulled from a segregated counter. Probably an illegal immigrant who's pulling him. I was with him on that one but he needs STFU on guns. Those idiots don't even realize you CANNOT buy a gun online without a background check. They keep saying that. You can order one but it must go to someone with an FFL and they do the background check.

[​IMG]

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

4. MLUTiger

False.

If you buy a gun online from a FFL dealer you go through a background check. Like store-front sales, if the background check isn't completed in 3 days the sale goes through without the completion of the background check. There are plenty of websites like www.armslist.com or www.gunbroker.com where if a private party sells a gun on an auction site to a buyer in the same state and shipped USPS there is no background check required. There are more than 30 states where the background check is not required. Some of these websites don't even require that you make an account so the purchase is completely anonymous.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Sounds like sour grapes MLU. Gerrymandering is a time honored pastime of both parties. The modern effort was started by the Ds in California when they gerrymandered the Rs to a minority status. The would do it wherever they could but don't have the popular support on the state level. The Rs certainly learned their lesson and have out done the Ds. As noted they won the local seats to be successful. To me that shows they have the support.
    However you need a majority in the statehouse and control of all branches to do so successfully. That bespeaks a significant support in the localities. You can't gerrymander without popular backing.

6. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

I should have stipulated that you cannot "legally" buy one online without the background check. They'll never stop illegal purchases- that's the thing- cause criminals sell stolen guns to other criminals.

Regardless, it is against the law if they sell a gun to someone who can't pass a background check. In fact it's a felony. They'll NEVER stop illegitimate sales even if they stop those online. armlist is the craiglist of guns.

If they ever close the gun show loop hole, and I kinda think they should on that one, then it would impact the "private sales" as you see with armlist. It's the same as if I say I have an AR I want to sell on here and Bengal shoots me a pm and says he wants it. I drive to BR and sell it.

7. MLUTiger

I just pointed out how you can legally buy guns online. Private sales are not subject to the same rules as sales from gun dealers. It's not illegal. It's unregulated.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

It wouldn't be necessary the low-life lib's would quit trying to give every fucking thing the working class earns, away. Un fucking real.

http://www.infowars.com/new-law-wou...ts-right-to-vote-collect-government-benefits/

AND if the low life libs would stop letting unregistered, non-citizens vote.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howar...from-illegal-immigrants-voting_b_1418523.html

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sooo, MLU, in regard to my last post, I ask: Which is worse? LMAO

Btw, is the "L" in MLU for "Lib"? Jus askin.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I don't see what we could do, even if we had the chest to do it.

Islam has 1.6 billion adherents, making up over 22% of the world population,.. Islam is the dominant religion in the Middle East, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, the Sahel,and some parts of Asia. Large communities of Muslims are also found in China, the Balkans, India, and Russia. Other parts of the world host large Muslim immigrant communities; in Western Europe, for instance, Islam is the second largest religion after Christianity.

I just don't see a solution to Muslim extremist terrorists,.. they're criminals, and there is no way to eliminate them.

LSUTiga likes this.