New Member!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gerryv, Jun 15, 2005.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

Gerry V is an STD.

If he were in a bigger market he would be making coffee for the real talent.

Gerry V is a no talent ass clown...

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i think you summed it up eloquently. i'll further add, this guy is a douchebag.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

:confused: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!:confused:

Are you serious? When he coached the Hornets, or Bulls? Either way, I don't see how someone that can make that claim can get their own radio show. That's pretty off-base, to put it very mildly.

4. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Exactly my point.

5. gerryv

gerryv Freshman

at least you tell the truth..i am a no talent clown!! i admire that in a guy! tell the truth...i admit my show stinks and i stink...and yes i did get into it with tim floyd......what a great day that was!!! and yes i'm a waste of time to listen to....and yes we follow LSU and yes we cover them and yes we talk about them and yes they are a top ranked college football team......so do yourself a favor and don't listen 'cause you won't get anything from us...we are probably the worst sports talk show in the country!!! i know i'm the worst host!....what can i say.?......how i have been doing this for 15 years and the NBA for 16 and the NFL for 10 is beyond me...so i'm sorry.....just pray for me..maybe i'll learn something from you guys.....i don't know what to do anymore.....( sniff sniff)

I guess i'll just go away......i'll take my no talent waste of a show and just quit! Thanks for helping me see the light....:cry:

6. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

That a boy

7. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

LOL......... :grin:

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i dunno, maybe the same way your namesake gerry dinardo has coached college football for 20 years.

9. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

member.. uh huh huh.. huh huh.. you said member... (bored)

10. BB

BB Founding Member

When you die, people will remember you for a screaming match you had with Tim Floyd after you acted like a complete jackass.

#1 - that must suck to think about.

#2 - I hope that when I'm an old ass clown like you that I have more to hang my hat on than a Tim Floyd yelling match.

The highlight of your career was nothing more than a glimpse of your poor character and insight into your empty soul.

PS - you have a face for radio.