New Member!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gerryv, Jun 15, 2005.

1. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well I could understand why it's yearlong saints talk there. The saints are the big thing in NO just like LSU is the big thing here. LSU is talked about year round. But, its a lot easier to talk about LSU year round b/c there is some different sport going on year round. So if it is him and he brings some folks to the site, then more power to him. I think its great. This is an awesome site with lots of insightful commentary from INTELIGENT LSU people. I'm proud to say I post here. I really am. You guys are a class bunch.:)

2. gerryv

gerryv Freshman

yeah you dopes!!! i never said he should have won the nba title..i said the eastern title.....he had a foul to give vs miami in game one of the playoffs and didn't use the foul vs Dwayne Wade and he hit the shot to win a playoff game!

its obvious from SOME of you that the idiot wind blows in here....we wanted to give you some props ...as i was invited to visit your site.....i realize that some of you got your education off a match book cover ....we talk to your coaches often and LSU is a major topic on our show....lots of LSU fans join us in good spirited and solid conversation......their are other sites that talk LSU that take part in the show.......some of your aren't ready for the varsity....when you're finished hanging out in the boys department come shop in the mens department.....maybe you'll learn something.....Kudos to those of you that get it......and YES its me......EL V MAN!!!!! ( oops! ok i got a lil carried away with that El V MAN stuff but someitmes i can't handle me)

3. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Is this because we don't agree with your idiotic logic of bad-mouthing people behind their backs yet kissing their ass while on the phone or live with them?

4. max

max Founding Member

Boy, you guys are tough! A radio host plugs the site, and wants to talk more LSU in the New Orleans market and this is the response he gets. Sure he has probably made some mistakes in judgement in some eyes. Are there any of you who have never had bad moments?

Gerry, you need to realize that even LSU fans recognize that LSU fans are the biggest jerks in the SEC. You handled the unvarnished mean replies well. Hang in there and you will win most people (the reasonable ones). I wouldn't blame you if you decided not to return to the site after some of the rude responses. You must have a very thick skin to handle rude responses like this. I guess that is why you are in the business for fifteen years. Now you get a glimpse at how critical LSU fans can be (Smoke and John have heard it too). For those of you that have been turned off by this apparent Floyd situation. I ask you to give the guy a second chance. He's trying to talk more LSU football in New Orleans and you are making that a little more difficult to happen.

Since Gerry has only been in Louisiana for two years. How about you LSU geniuses give him a crash course in LSU athletics (football)? More power to you Gerry

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I was actually beginning to respect him a bit more before he decided to call us idiots and question our education.

Thick skin? Don't see it

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well I guess he does the Jim Rome thing....Talks down on these dudes for days, then gets an interview and is like " great guy...great interview...cool dude..."

7. Berge

Berge Founding Member

8. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

Well exactly who was throwing around the personal insults first?

9. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

welcome to the site GV.

ignore the jabs and have fun. if you are who you claim to be, you should be used to getting jabbed a lot. look forward to some good conversations with you.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You guys are brutal.

I hope GerryV hangs around awhile. Lately, all we've been getting is LSU fans who cry like little babies if we don't beat everybody all the time. I didn't hear his Tim Floyd remarks but it sounds like the same crap constantly being dished out around here about Smoke and Brady.

Let's see what the guy can add to this forum before treating him like a Tulane smack dog.