New Member!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gerryv, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Marty

Marty Founding Member

Like TejasTiger, I am a member of Saintsreport.com (a real good Saints site by the way) and GerryV does post there too. He comes on and lets you know what guests will be on the show and asks people to submit any questions they may have to make sure he gets the questions the fans really want to know. He archives some his interviews on his site too. I for one enjoy his show. I don't agree with everything he says but he is very knowledgable and gets good guests.

Welcome to the board Gerry.

2. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

Big ****ing deal. You are here. Someone invited you. So what. What is the point of creating your first post here with some useless description of yourself and your sports pedigree. I bet you posted this thinking how blessed this board is to have a "sports celebrity" posting. Judas. What a penus.

3. friday

friday Founding Member

from what I understand, Gerry V was born and raised in Brooklyn. I don't think some abuse from some coonasses is going to get under his skin. NYC is a tough media town so I tend to think gerry V can handle it.

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Whoa, calm down there buddy...Did this guy push your grandma down a flight of stairs?

5. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

You're the reason I have Sirius radio now. Once there was hope of something other than WWL's offering, but nope. It's either local morons jibbering about the Saints and little else, or a New Yorkuh jibbering about the Saints, the Yankees, and little else. And you work the Hornet games. Howard Stern wanna-be...

6. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

Amen.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tirk again.

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Man I'm kinda liking this Gerry V guy. Looks like he may take some of the heat off of me. haha joking, but seriously I've never heard his show but doesnt sound to well received.

8. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Gave you some rep too :thumb:

9. gerryv

gerryv Freshman

i feel the love developing in this room! i realize some of you have some issues to deal with..that clown sketch you sent to art school didn't get you in...hang in there it will work out for you! i believe in you...continue to bang the drum of the befuddled !! those of you that extended the nice welcome thanks ! those of you that reacted otherwise.......BOW DOWN BEFORE ME AND ADORE YOUR NEW KING!!!!!..( %$#@!! i did it again.....i get so carried away sometimes...i need to take my meds !!)...ok where was i ??? Oh yeah.....make use of the MISTLETOE ON MY COAT TAIL !......we're gonna be great friends..just you wait and see.....

Uncle V:hihi:

10. BB

BB Founding Member

Gerry,

Do you still beat your wife?