New Millenium LSU Team

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GMoney2600, Jul 26, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

nice list considering such a short timeframe. I'm sure that team could beat the Saints 8 of 10 times.

I gotta go with ro ro for qb. mauck can be on the team as well outta respect for him.

I dont agree with hunt or damien james. add james would be like adding cecil just based on their potential.

I like the ryan o' neal addition. I'd take skyler over anyone on returns. If Corbello is our best recent kicker then I may have to rethink that one although he was our heisman candidate. I guess you don't remember Ronnie "I AM #1" Lewis? heh

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Henderson was a very good WR but you cannot put him on in place of Josh, the best WR in college for 2 years. Ro has to be the QB. I think Trev gets replaced at LB by Vaughan after this season IMO. Trev made way too many tackles downfield. Landry will be on the team after this year as one season isn't enough to qualify him. You could replace Pierce with several guys I think but Livings will be on the list soon. Royal IMO was way overrated and I like Jones much more but I guess he needs to do it more before ascending upward.

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Got to go with either Brown Boudreaux or Gino Giambelluca on this one. Or what the hell, let's just have all three of them as special teamers. All of them could hit you so hard your unborn kids would feel it.

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I was thinking Giambelluca myself...that guy played with a broken wrist for a large portion of the season, and he's tough, too...

A Catholic Leaguer out of Nawlins...