New Orleans Crime

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by KyleK, Jan 15, 2023.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm just saying, there is no way in hell I'm letting anyone that I love live in that shithole, no way! You find another job, you change careers you come live with me but no way they are staying there.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I wouldnt move to Dallas itself. Fort Worth is safe. We have Barrios here. I make this distinction all the time.

A ghetto is for thugs who dont work and do gang and drug shit. Like most of New Orleans.

Fort worth doesn't have Ghettos. We have Barrios. The difference? Hispanic. However, they all work and have jobs. So while it looks rough, if you dont fuck with them, they wont fuck with you. They are too busy building our homes and shit.

Dallas has ghettos, while bad, not near as bad as New Orleans, but still operated under liberal retards.

BornOnTheBayou and shane0911 like this.
  3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Is it still a democrat ran chocolate city?

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the way racism is used as a weapon, and any talk of a controlled border is shouted down as nazi, we are so massively and supremely lucky to be bordered with mexico and not a country filled with assholes. mexicans are kind and polite and hard working. man, if we were on a border with muslims america may have already been completely ruined.