New rating system

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal Buddy, Aug 15, 2006.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Why does it say, "May you be lucky enough to receive the same reputation back in turn"?

Seems like it is implying the system is set up for posters to give rep back to people who give it to them, and that is just pointless.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

:hihi:

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I see your point, but i think its just implying that "maybe you will make good thought full or funny posts so that others will give you good rep pts like you just gave someone."

4. Broke

Broke Founding Member

What it should say:

"May you not be a complete moron. Post something educated, informative and/or entertaining and you too may receive some reputation points"

And of course this reply has nothing to do with geauxscotts post

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Brett installed a new system recently that comes with a lot of new features. Give him some feedback on things you like and dislike. I'm sure it can be tweaked.

6. lsufan112001

lsufan112001 Founding Member

I've got a negative rating, according to whoever's opinion:angryfire.
    I thought this was an open forum for anyone. Seems similar to a bunch of 13 year old middle school girls discussing who aint in their clique, and "we won't talk to her".
    I'm not gonna sit around in a circle jerk proclaiming that we have the greatest fans, stadium, offensive line, deep snapper, assis coaches, etc. Instead of a bad rating, just ban me or whoever from the site so that your little opinions won't clash with anyone else's, if it's that important.
    Might as well make it a private forum, so that everyone can harp on some player's jock size and proclaim LSU greatness.

7. Broke

Broke Founding Member

I'll give you a green for becoming a contributor:) Come on man una** the 25 bones. It's well worth it. Brett's kids need shoes too.

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

You are the one obsessed with your reputation on an anonymous message board. Who's the 13 year old girl again?

So people don't agree with you on everything, it's fine. You'll find that once you post some more your reputation will go up a lot.

9. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

I should of said, do they go back to purple after a few gold.:usaflagwa :laflagwav :geauxtige :yelwink2:

10. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The members of this board have voted overwhelmingly that the reputation system stay in place. It is an open forum, and feel free to post whatever you wish, we will not edit your posts or delete them unless they break the rules set fourth for the entire board. We don't wish to ban anyone and we love good debates on all topics, if you have a problem with that than you can choose to ban yourself. We would hope that you would stay and participate though.