New rating system

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal Buddy, Aug 15, 2006.

1. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Like "whoever's" opinion would really matter to you.

You're here, right?

Wow. And I thought I possessed a good persecution complex.

Of course you aren't. You're FAR too intelligent to think that everything that you rip is constructive.

We had hoped that your own common sense would help avoid that, by you practicing your own censorship by just going away.
    Sadly we were wrong.

Jock size? JOCK SIZE? C'mon pardner can't you at least do a little better than that if you're gonna torch us?

PS It is a private forum already. We can ignore your post quite conveniently. It's just like telling your kids to go outside.

Now go get me a switch.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

This has got to be a product of that forum named after poo.

Maybe its because your an assclown, have you looked in the mirror lately?:thumb:

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, I gave you positive rep on your thread about Kyle Williams. I ain't sure what posts you've made to rile up some folks, but if you said it, then you have to take the abuse. When you say something that pleases folks you get good rep for it, just as surely. Contributors get to see who is giving them feedback, you know. Think about that.

Nobody is trying to censor you here. Just letting you know when a comment annoys us or amuses us. Actually getting a little negative OR positive rep is better than getting nothing, which would mean nobody is reading your posts.

And really, anybody getting angry and upset about characters on an anonymus forum just ought to chill a bit. Life is too short to get ulcers.

4. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Sounds like the 'ranting' of one of those 13 year old girls who aren't in the click...:bncry: