New Regional Projections

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mccoy1000, May 27, 2005.

1. u r tigerbait22

u r tigerbait22 Founding Member

another one of them idiots that want smoke to be better than skip ever was right away....pessimistic dummy w/ a hard head!

2. mccoy1000

mccoy1000 Founding Member

I do have 2 red dots now.....i think that's pretty good.

I think it is so funny how 90+ percent of our fans cant take off the rose colored glasses. This program is being RUINED by smoke and by tulane recruiting wise. The bottom line is that postseason wins are all that really matters, and the SECT should have been a tune up, instead it was a friggin joke. He cant motivate and seems to not understand simple points of baseball (of course these opinions, which i share, have been roundly debated here ad nauseum). Anyway.....we REALLY need to open our eyes and get this guy out of here, you should see what they are posting on the friggin tulane forums, they actually WANT to play LSU in a super...they are friggin laughing at us, WTF.

I do not want to see Miss St. or ULL in BR for the regional either....christ.

:dis::bncry:

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Every day I step out of my house I worry if my hair is combed well. I worry if my shirt matches my pants and if my socks match as well. I worry what other people will think when they see my outfit. Most of all, I worry about whether or not they will talk amongst themselves about my outfit. Being so worried about my outfit makes it so difficult for me to leave my house each and every day.

Wahhhh.. Two teams from the same conference can not be in the same sub-regional. It is a rule. One of your biggest worries has just gone away. I am glad I could help you out. :thumb: :tigbas:

4. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

This projection has TEN SEC teams in post-season. If this comes to pass, the SEC tournament will have offical outlived its usefulness.

in order for LSU play the scum, we'd have to be the 15th or 16th seed and that is not going to happen. I'm more inclined to the Ole Miss-LSU match with the Re-belles being the 8th national seed and LSU 9th. That sets up a great opening night in Omaha, LSU facing the scum.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i think its pathetic that the board is so full of homers. they are top ranked, they beat us. it would be at their place. we stunk up the sec tourney. his projection sounds more like realism than pessimism. dont take it as what he wants to happen.

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

And I would say you were correct, friend. :thumb:

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Everyone needs to realize that LSU has NO advantage anymore. Skip Bertman changed the face of college baseball--for the better, I might add. The next time you think that LSU is a mediocre team, I shall remind you of the 90s. What other team, besides LSU, has single handedly changed the way college baseball is played? Remember that HR record that will NEVER be broken? I guess that's the mark of a mediocre program. Whenever I think about LSU baseball in the 90s, I get caught up in a swell of pride. I LOVE the fact that one day I can reminisce to my children on the fact that LSU, alone, WAS college baseball for the better part of a decade--that's right kiddies, Louisiana f@#$ing State! Tulane has all of the qualities of a "fly by night" team. They have NO titles, no history, they're just a decoy "program." Until the day Tulane can muster ONE measily title, I'll denounce them every second I get. Will LSU ever be as good as they once were? As far as I'm concerned, we are. Problem is though, everyone else has had time to catch up. When I think of College Football, I think of Bear Bryant and Alabama. When I think of Baseball, I think of Skip and LSU. It will be much tougher for LSU to field as good a team as they had in the past, but I have faith in our administration. Don't forget that Skip Bertman's life is what it is because of LSU baseball. Do you think that he would let his legacy be pissed away? I don't think so. I, like Skip, have faith in LSU. I just hope that Smoke's arrogance doesn't get in the way. I see that as the ONLY thing holding LSU back. Will LSU make the CWS? I think so. I have a gut feeling that we'll pull through. Will we WIN the cws? I don't think so. This team just has WAY too many question marks... but we shall see, pretty soon, how everything plays out...

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Do you realize how incredibly stupid this makes you sound? Your posts cannot be given any credibility.

Please, enlighten us as to some of the "simple points of baseball" that Smoke purports not to understand.

God, I would pay a thousand dollars to watch a baseball discussion between you and Smoke.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I didn't know Tulane had sports forums.

10. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Wow...two red dots for McCoy. That's tough to accomplish.

McCoy, huh? "Dammit, Jim, I'm a college baseball prognosticator, not a doctor!!!"