New Regional Projections

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mccoy1000, May 27, 2005.

1. mccoy1000

mccoy1000 Founding Member

I hope YOU are joking. Smoke WILL NOT alter his pitching rotation (tourney not withstanding), SMOKE will not advance runners with bunts in +/- 1 or 2 run situations, and Smoke WILL NOT take poorly performing hitters OUT OF THE LINEUP.

How can you possibly be blind to this. Ohh yeah, and smoke will not remove fielders who are committing error after error (that one is also very true from the past several years, does E5 ring a bell).

Let it go man, if you dont think its over, you are being delusional. Do i want us to get swept in the regional, NO, of course not, but it is very likely we will becasue of the simple fact that every team we face (2) will throw the kitchen sink at us. We simply cannont hit against quality pitching. We will have to use smith on friday to even have a shot of winning (which smoke wont do, we will see Lane "can of corn" Messupandpay on friday.

SMOKE IS GARBAGE MAN.
    :(

2. swoop

swoop Founding Member

You would want to throw our best pitcher against some 50th ranked team?

3. mccoy1000

mccoy1000 Founding Member

YES!!! Exactly. Because our best pitcher has PROVEN that he is the only one on the team that can beat a 50th ranked team. Just watch and see....lane will not get us the W....if that is not painfully obvious by now, then i guess we will just wait until next friday, so you "believers" can get more in your face proof.

There is such a thing as being too much of a fan.....(ie, changes wont be made in the program).

4. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Dude, shut up, it was the SEC Tourney... Miss St is in the Championship and Ole Miss looks to be headed that way too. You dont waste your team in a meaningless tourney. You are acting like a little girl.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Ole Piss up 8-0 on Floriduhhh in the third innning. Looking more and more like a top 8 seed.

Edit: Make that 9-0 through three innings.

6. jrltiger

jrltiger Founding Member

Right, I completely forgot that Cresse, Furnis, Belle, and Wally hit 1.000 for thier careers. And Todd Walker never made an error. You don't pull your best players from your lineup b/c they have a bad weekend, that's being delusional.

Then you come out and tear Lane to pieces. Sure he's hit a rough patch, but this guy has been our man for 3 years, and b/c he's struggling now you jump ship on him. Do I agree with the decision to pitch him vs. State, no I don't, but don't lay into him. He's out there giving it his all, things just aren't going his way.

Ragging on the coach, that's one thing, but to lay into a PLAYER, that's classless and uncalled for. To criticize one thing he did in a game is fine, but to call him a "can of corn" and Messupandpay, that's ludicrous man. He's not losing on purpose. Whether you like the team or coach, it doesn't matter, if you consider yourself a fan, get behind these guys and support them, don't tear them down.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Let's not forget these are college kids, that up until a couple of weeks ago were also juggling baseball with classes. I defend anyones's right to be critical of the program and even the coaches. But I just don't believe these kids aren't trying. I also believe they love LSU as much as any fan. If the team isn't collectively getting their act together, I am not going to blame any individual player. They deserve respect for being out there on the field in the first place.

8. clair

clair Rockets

We lost 2 in the SEC tourny last year... and it worked out!

If the bats are hot, we beat anyone, I dont care what seed they are!

Smoke is this and Smoke is that, but Smoke doesn't strikeout and Smoke doesn't make errors...

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Hmmmm...... A few of his posts on this forum.... Tulane fan in disquise.....

He quits watching a LSU game and instead turns on a Tulame game.

He can't get enough of watching them pummel an inferior team. Note, the actual LSU game being played and the thread about it he is posting in is not very important. But those greenies are...

Hmmmmmm.................. Nothing needs to be said here.

Yep... Un huh.......

Edit: He just gave me another to add, in his response to this post...
    :dis: :dis:

10. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

you're probably right, but i like a lot of what he has to say (not including the mestepay bashing). too much lovie dovie "lsu is the best" posts drives me nuts.