New Spring Roster Out

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerStagg, Mar 9, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

According to reports he has decided to stay but I am sure we will have some transfers after the spring, we need to in order to have 25 new guys come in next fall.

One of my best friends was on the team as a non schollarship player back in the mid 70's. When he quit I thought he was nuts too. But then he told me how good those guys were and he was tired of getting the livin sh!t out of him. He was a scout team center and LSU had a pretty good college MLB at the time, I think his name was Rusty or something. The guy was crazy and just loved to beat up on guys like Danny. The coaches called guys like Danny "Tiger Bait" of course and used them to keep the first team well fed. I understood why he quit after talking to him. Glad you brought that up though, he passed away a few years ago and it brought back some good memories.

2. chstiger

chstiger Freshman

Spring Roster

Anyone have any idea why Tim Washington is not on the Spring Roster? ANy info would be greatly appreciated.

3. cajdav1

Someone else asked this question on another board and the response was that he was going to enroll in the fall, I hope so.

4. studentsect

studentsect Founding Member

its all he can do now

He has to wake up at like 6 every morning to work out and has to run every afternoon for a couple of hours, so it takes up all of his time. Plus he's gonna start getting the crap knocked out of him once they start hitting, but I don't think he cares about that. Last week they were doing some drill were they had to roll to one side, and Craig Davis was next to him and rolled the wrong way and they hit heads. Andy needed like 7 stitches and Davis had a pretty big bump. Jamarcus told him to tell everybody that he got his stitches when he was going up against spears, and that spears was more meesed up than he was.

5. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

One thing I liked about that roster is it only had 9 sr.s on it that lettered.

6. Tino03

Tino03 Founding Member

Jesse pulled a muscle in his foot. Not sure how or how long he is goin to be out.

7. cajdav1

In his foot? Never heard of that one before. Are you talking about Jesse Daigle?

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

9. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Did ya'll notice we have a 4th QB on the roster. Brian Farrar from Tioga # 16

10. Tino03

Tino03 Founding Member

NO. I'm talking about Jesse Daniels #31. I talked to him about 2 weeks ago and thats what he told me.