Next celebrity death

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by islstl, Aug 2, 2009.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That is exactly why I can't get out of Home Depot for less than $100 I get in there and end up with all sorts of crap I didn't go for until I remember why I did go.

uscvball and LSUDad like this.
  2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I make a list for everything, I was in Lowes yesterday, lucky I had my list.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

If you ask that question and any of the folks mentioned in this thread give you an answer....well....God bless you.

LSUDad likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

That's my issue with Costco. At some level I know I am saving but damn, the cart is nowhere near as full for $200 as it was a few years ago.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Your computer must be a liberal Democrat. Those replies come out right quick. :D

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't get the paper delivered anymore but I still buy one most days even though by the time its printed I have already read a lot of the stories online. Its easier to hold than balancing a laptop while sitting on the toilet

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In defense of The Cannabis Cowboy I saw the same story on Yahoo about the time he posted it. I don't know why they would run it again unless it was just a slow news day

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I enjoy reading CC's posts. I think he's good hearted, funny, and always provocative....in other words, a great poster to have on a forum. It's likely the story you both saw was the coroner's final findings on cause of death. They were just released last week.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Theodore "Dutch" VanKirk wasn't a celebrity but he was the last surviving member of the crew of the Enola Gay. He was the navigator of the plane that dropped the first atomic bomb on Hiroshima. Dead at 93

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

James Brady, Reagan press secretary and inspiration for the federal law requiring background checks on handgun purchase, aka The Brady Bill, has died at age 73. His accidental shooting during the assassination attempt on Reagan put him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Reagan retained him as press secretary although he was no longer physically capable of doing the job.