Next celebrity death

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by islstl, Aug 2, 2009.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, "Hollywood" does whatever it takes to sell films. Women are over half the population and control half the money. They have been voting with their tickets, just like the men. I'm not sure Hollywood is completely to blame for catering to the wishes of the ticket-buying public. Women are rough on each other, sometimes. And the youth image isn't just coming from Hollywood. A glance through an airport bookshop is interesting. Mens magazines feature hot young babes on the cover. Womens magazines feature . . . hot young babes on the cover.

Like there can't be evil babes . . . I'll just skip the dozen or so evil Bond babes and mention Fatal Attraction and Girl Interrupted.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Time will tell.

2. red55

Shirley Jones again, she made a career out of portraying wholesome, innocent girls but she broke the mold and played a prostitute in Elmer Gantry and she won a friggin' Academy Award.

[​IMG]

If whores really looked like Shirley Jones or Julia Roberts I might actually join @shane0911 on a Hooker Safari.

Sands of Iwo Jima, The Alamo, Fighting Seabees, Wake of the Red Witch, Reap the Wild Wind. The Duke dies in each of them.

StaceyO and shane0911 like this.
  3. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

Really? Well, then, I stand corrected.

4. red55

Well he dies heroically in them. Disputably he died a non-heroic death in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence. The move opens with Wayne's character dead in a coffin, then flashes back to his heroic early life.

StaceyO likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I didn't mean to discount it. I was poking fun at the double entendre between her role in Les Mis and the Lone Ranger. There have been plenty of fun madam parts (another double entendre) over the years...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Certainly better than real life...
    [​IMG]

If I had to pick just one....The Quiet Man.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    wjray likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This is one of my faves.
    [​IMG]

and disturbing....

[​IMG]

7. red55

I'll go with this one. Look at those false eyelashes, Clint. This isn't a real nun . . .

[​IMG]

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Now look here slackers, do we really need to be reminded about posting racy pictures on the forum. There is a new sheriff in town, don't make me go from laid back shane0911 to SFC Dickhead on you mo fo's. Better cut that out now.

Amigo, Two Mules for Sister Sarah may be one of my favorite Eastwood films. "You want to bless em thats fine, but you bless em dry"

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So nun pics are OK? How about pics from Nude Nuns With Big Guns?

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She wouldn't need any makeup to play the Wicked Witch if they ever remake The Wizard of Oz

[​IMG]

StaceyO likes this.