Next celebrity death

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by islstl, Aug 2, 2009.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Lol. Sorry, I tend to overdo on the research and links sometimes. This hardly seemed worth it and no need to do anything other than reminisce on his movie career. Truly some of the greatest characters.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

vb, just tell tiga to zip it

Bengal B likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Nobody had a bigger ego in Hollywood than Brando. He considered himself the quintessential actor, and flawlessly trained. I mean who the hell sends a tribally dressed indian woman on stage to decline an Oscar? Vito Corleone is enigmatic and Brando had some great performances but over time the drugs and the poor health turned him in to a shit person and shitty actor.

Burt....he didn't age well, too much plastic surgery but this face.....
    [​IMG]

Who DOESN'T think they'd have a blast spending some time. Good ole boy.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Not my style. The reclining Burt was on purpose. That's where a lot of the gay rumors stemmed from but dude just owned it.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    nah, all he does is lay around and do nothin

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Despite their breakup, Reynolds revealed in a 2015 interview with Vanity Fair that he still loved Field decades later, calling her the “love of my life.”

Reynolds said he continued to “miss her terribly,” adding, “Even now, it’s hard on me. I don’t know why I was so stupid. Men are like that, you know. You find the perfect person, and then you do everything you can to screw it up.”
    [​IMG]

Dumb fuck.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Who knew?
    [​IMG]

Winston1 and Frogleg like this.
  8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Who woulda ever thought Corso would outlast the Bandit? Burt was timeless. Corso is... time.

Bandit died from employing the man rules, and that is the glorious end for me. I was just telling a friend that I will gladly trade 2 years for lobster mac-n-cheese. Pretty sure Burt stole a couple of years...being burt. Dude did his own stunts. Made a flick about a stuntman. Truly one of his best works. So that's living and not living trying to live longer. I always admired that outta him.

So hit me with another lobster mac and fuggit

shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Me too! I remember seeing it when I was 9-10 years old and thinking it was the greatest movie ever. I found it on Prime and will probably rent/watch again it at some point.

As mentioned above, its available on Prime, if you're interested in the full movie. Unless you can watch it for free on youtube or whatever site you watched the clips from. I'll probably watch it this weekend.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Interesting. I didn't know that's why she wasn't on the plane. I think Cassie Gaines ended up taking her spot. IIRC, she was terrified of flying too. Horrible. I can't imagine the survivor's guilt JoJo felt. I wonder if she shared her premonition with the band.

TigerTap likes this.