Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Next celebrity death

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by islstl, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If he were still on Gilligan's Island do you think he might have finally gotten on with Ginger, who was always coming on to him. Tina Louise's daughter has said that in the movie remake of the sitcom that the Professor should be openly gay.

I don't wonder at all why Gilligan always screwed up attempts to get off the island. He would never have stood a chance with such hot babes back on the mainland
  2. mctiger

mctiger Kenny HIlliard, Beast Staff Member

Staying with the theme of 70's sitcoms, Dave Madden, who played Reuben Kincaid on The Partridge Family, died today at age 82.
  3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Reuben Kincaid was a great character.
    TigerTap likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger Kenny HIlliard, Beast Staff Member

Was not a big fan of The Partridge Family, but Reuben and Danny's relationship made the show.
    TigerTap and StaceyO like this.
  5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The Professor could make a nuclear reactor out of coconuts and sea shells but apparently could not fix a hole in a boat. Gay, my ass. With competition like Gilligan and the Skipper, he was doing both Mary Ann and Ginger and probably Mrs. Howell, too. Prof liked it on that island.
    KyleK, TigerTap, Winston1 and 3 others like this.
  6. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

Welcome back, red. Glad your back.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Senior Member

Welcome back Red. You've been missed.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member Staff Member

He is trying to give it to you. I'm sure it won't be long. What a total piece of trash
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wouldn't have expected you to use the words gay and my ass in the same sentence
  10. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS Staff Member