Next fall how will you feel when.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS, Jan 9, 2005.

1. JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS

JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS Founding Member

Coach Miles brings out his Tigers against North Texas on September 03, 2005. Man, seeing the new press box and suites, and the west side will be cool. The football operations center should be completed (How many division I schools have a football operations center). I bet you can count on one hand how many D-I schools have a football operations center. I bet Coach Miles will be freaking out just a little when he comes in to Tiger Stadium. I bet he has never seen or felt anything like he is gonna feel that night. I think he will finish strong in recruiting and finishing up his staff. GEAUX TIGERS!#111111111:lsug: :helmet: :champs: :bball: :eek:ldskule: :tigerhead :lsup: :geaux: :usaflagwa

2. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

Just win.

3. philter

philter Founding Member

I'm going to be really pumped up...and from what I've seen of Miles he and the team will be jacked.

4. Veritas

Veritas Founding Member

ONLY 237 MORE DAYS CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!
    :lsug: :geaux: :lsup:

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

At least 80% of all div 1a schools have a "football operations center". It's about time,imo.

Saban did so much for our program. I hope Nick does well in the NFL.

6. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I will feel good but that feeling comes for my desire to see LSU win

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I always pause as I step through the portal of South Upper Section 16...Going from the bowels of the Stadium and out into the light of the field...Taking it all in...

I think that for true LSU football fans, it's the closest thing to a yearly recreation of childbirth we can get.

Soaking up the green on the field...Seeing the student section already packed to capacity...Hearing the band playing, "Hey, Baby"...Smelling the permeating waft of Skip's new fangled, "100% All Beef Hormel Hot Dogs"...Walking up the ramp a little expectant...almost hesitant...Feeling as if you've paid your dues...Been good for a year...and now the 1st of 7 Saturday rewards awaits...

It is the same each year...each Saturday...But it is completely and utterly beautiful, each time it repeats itself...Like a good dream that repeats itself...

LSU football is a wonderful thing...

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I'm waiting in anticipation for his first post-game interview!!! :D

Coach Miles, how would you explain your first game in Death Valley?

Miles: "I learned 'stuff' tonight!" :hihi:

He's gonna be great! I can't wait to see him get fired up!

9. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Hell yea, before the game, North Texas will know without a doubt that "for the most part, our players will LET ER RIP!" I can't wait either!!!!!

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I can't wait. My husband and I are planning on going to the game. He's a North Texas grad, and I insist that he wears a t-shirt from the "Mean Green." (He'll have to go buy one...) I want people to Tiger Bait him.