Next fall how will you feel when.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JAYDEAUNSTIGAHS, Jan 9, 2005.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Wow! That's just mean!!! ...........I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :geaux:

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'm not an attorney, but that sounds like "cruel and unusual punishment" :lol:

3. Boondoggie

Boondoggie Freshman

Wow...here i am sitting at work eating my lunch, reading Tigerforums. I read this post and my blood pressure starts to rise!!! Great post!!! You just described my experiences as I enter the stadium..

LSU! :helmet: :geaux:

4. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

If you love him, maybe you should allow him to wear a LSU shirt underneath, so when it gets too bad he can just take off the North Texas shirt.

5. ARTiger

ARTiger Founding Member

Man, that's poetry. :thumb:

I'll never forget the look on my 6yr old son's face at his first game ever this year. It was priceless.

:geauxtigs

6. LSUSPORTSFREAK

LSUSPORTSFREAK Founding Member

I will have the same pride, excitement, and anticipation that I have EVERY year when the Tigers take the field.... no matter what is going on with the program. Anyone who walks into the stadium with anything other than 100% support for the Team and the coaching staff is an absolute idiot. :geauxtigs

7. Macphisto

Macphisto Founding Member

Can't wait...

Stand in front of Gate 5 for an hour, tigerbaiting any opposing fans who come by; Cheer when the gates open, flash my id to the ticket takers, stop to get frisked by the cops, then run like hell up the ramps, only to come out, like Tigereducated said, into the light of the field. It's like the whole place goes from dark and cramped to open and bright.

Then hop over the bleachers to the closest ones to the field. (Then sit for two hours reserving seats for my ******* friends who made me seat bitch so they can go drink and come in right before the game starts :cuss: )

Grab some hot peanuts, shoutout to friends I haven't seen all summer...then cheer on Coach Miles as the Tigers take the field!

Agghh I can't wait! At least there's baseball and basketball. I like those Sundays when you can go to a baseball game then when its over walk across the street to a basketball game. :eek:ldskule: