Next Year

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goldmember, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Goldmember

Goldmember Founding Member

Yes the loss to Bama is depressing, wait til next year! Mett, Hill, Landry and Beckham are all gone. Possibly La'El and Magee. On defense, likely Ego and Freak are gone. Auburn and Ole Miss return practically everyone. Bama won't miss a step. 6-6 next year is very possible!

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I can't wait until 2016

TCUTiger likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Good job, it will be even worse!

4. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

I almost feel better about replacing a few players, Landry and Beckham not withstanding.

5. lsxtigers

lsxtigers Founding Member

If we lose a few on defense we can't be losing much.

MintJulep likes this.
  6. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I just hope all the LA. recruits standing on the Alabama sideline tonight see where the "need" is and commit accordingly!;)

gyver and LaSalleAve like this.
  7. Goldmember

Goldmember Founding Member

As far as the remainder of this season: I won't even try to get into the aTm game. Yes, the Hogs are bad, but they will come here and give LSU all they want. LSU finishes 8-4 and goes to a craptastic bowl. The effort in the bowl is predictable, they don't want to be there!

MintJulep likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So lets take a look at next season. On offense we probably still have the same offensive line minus Collins probably, so there's that. Neighbors and Blue have applied for a 5th season, maybe they will get it, hopefully they will. We will probably have Hilliard back as well. At the receiver position, we lose Landry and Beckham, no reason for them to come back.

On defense, Loston is gone, probably Freak and Ego as well. I don't see Rasco leaving because he has done nothing this year. Barrow is gone, Kwon will be back as will Welter (ugh). At least White and Robinson will have experience so we should be pretty good at corner.

9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Very scary to think about. Landry and Beckham should go. I believe Freak and Ego will go but they may drop because neither has been very impressive. Freak certainly hasnt come close to all his billing as the next Dorsey. He isnt even as good as Williams or Nevis, much less Dorsey. Unless the staff gets their heads out their asses and really coach up it could be a really long season.

10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

We still have Avery Johnson at WR next year, he would've been the #3 this year if he hadn't broken his ankle. We're also bringing in Brandon Harris, and we should see Beckwith next season.