Next Years Offense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDad, Apr 18, 2014.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Take a look at just about every SEC team, going through the same thing in replacing a QB, but they don't have a Cam Cameron

stevescookin likes this.
  2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

FIFY !!!

LSUDad likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Lol; if you must. Was just agreeing because I have heard all too often in the spring about this killer offense. Then we get 32 dive, hb toss, screen pass and a punt

Kal-El012, stevescookin and LSUDad like this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

We won a National Championship in the 50's. That Billy Cannon offense was not all that bad!

LSUDad likes this.
  5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yep, and at least one of them has a Lane god damn Kiffin! :eek:

Apparently, all of their QBs looked like dogshit in the spring game. What an odd coincidence...

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

If you get time, take a look at their Spring game. Kiffin's offense is looking good for us. He was yelling and screaming. Wonder who gets the credit for the first loss?

Got a chance to look at some of Wiscy's Spring game, you can tell they lost 6 players off of their front 7 on defense (Both DE's, NT, both ILB'rs and one OLB.), plus their Free Safety. I see LSU staying with the run game early.

GregLSU likes this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I can't blame Rivers for leaving, but LSU would have much better insurance with one veteran in the mix.

Tiger in NC, GregLSU and LSUDad like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Since his game winning pass against R Kansas Anthony Jennings has shown nothing to make me think he has the skills to play the QB position at a top level in the SEC. I'm just hoping that everything they say about Brandon Harris it true. Sure, Harris will be a true freshman but Jennings has only 4 1/2 quarters more experience and from what I hear Harris has a great arm and can make all the throws. Harris could turn out to be a big time player but he is still a freshman ahd has a lot to learn. I don't think any true freshman has started at QB in the SEC for a winning program since Florida's Chris Leak in 2003. Even Tim Tebow didn't start until his sophomore year. Look for flashes of brilliance from BH mixed with freshman mistakes.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It should not be forgotten that the play was a defensive breakdown and the receiver was wide open. Still, Jennings showed some poise on that drive in a unexpected and critical situation.

LSUDad likes this.
  10. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Cam was just on 104.5 FM, he's sounding too much like me, I don't know if that's a good thing. Go to the 104.5 page an download the interview, it's a good one