next year's Tigers (long)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EELSU1, Nov 30, 2002.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I sure hope DD gets a shot at playing in the NFL. I think the 3rd round would be good for him but fear he could drop much further. Hopefully he impresses some people at whatever senior bowl-type game he goes to. You can tell the LSU coaches really like him (Bradie too). I'm curious where everyone else thinks DD and Bradie will be drafted. I'm guessing 2nd for B. James and 5th/6th for DD (but I hope higher).

2. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

Anyone have a clue about

possible coaching staff changes? I think our group is pretty good overall and I would like to have one season were we didn't have to find a new DC or make other major changes. Is everyone on board with Muschamp ??

What do you think ??

3. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I'd have to say Muschamp is a definite keeper. He's young and energetic. The players seemed to respond well to him. Let's keep the staff intact.

4. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Coaching Change

Stange Story:

My sister-in-law went to a Bengal Belle luncheon the week before the Auburn game. She is not a football guru and wouldn't know Saban if he was standing in front of her. Anyway, on our ride to Auburn that weekend she asked me where Jimbo was going. I kinda chuckled b/c here she was trying to talk football when she doesn't really have a clue. I told her i didn't think he was going anywhere, why? She said at the BB luncheon he was one of the coaches there and when he was fielding questions on a couple of different occassions ladies got up and told him they were going to miss him and his wife after this year and they wished him the best of luck. ever since then I have never heard a lick about it from anywhere. wonder if anything is up or she mistook a senior player for Jimbo?