Nice "Sources" Crawfish

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shel311, Dec 25, 2004.

1. shel311

shel311 Founding Member

:dis:

Some of you are supporting Crawfish. Why again? The guy claimed he was in the know the whole time. He claimed Saban turned down a 5 million dollar offer, but WH offered $5.6mil. Well, all that was bogus, his contract is for between $4-5mil. He was wrong the whole way. He was LYING and he knew he was the whole time. I hope you guys realize that. Those of you thanking him for being positive, come on. It's one thing to be positive, it's another to claim you know things that you don't really know.

It doesn't really matter though, because my guess is we will not be hearing from him again which is a good thing since he has no credibility anyway.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

He had a 50/50 shot, he took it and lost. Look for damage control starting tomorrow.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Cut the guy some slack, he was trying to keep hope alive, He was keeping everyone spirits up, he knew no less or more then we did, but was keeping a positive attitude...

Nothing wrong with that. If you bought it as fact.. Well...

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I understand what you're saying, but how did he get seven reputation squares. He had to have had a decent history...seems a huge departure. I think his source was lying.

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I still like the guy. :)

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I still like him and have nothing against him, however I do think he was feeding everyone a big line of BS and just hopeing he was right.

7. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I am not sure I agree with a lot of peoples line of thinking.

I could see Saban telling a LOT of people early on that he was not going to go, thus Crawfish hearing that.

Then actually sitting down and thinking about it and changing his mind in the last few days.

Wouldn't shock me. Some say Saban knew this for months and such....nah, I don't buy into that. If so, he would have been gone weeks ago.

8. shel311

shel311 Founding Member

I'm not saying he is a bad guy, but geez. If his source was lying, then he obviously didn't have a very reliable source, so he should have said he thinks saban will stay, not act like he was 100% sure.

TexasTiger, why should we cut him any slack. Like I said in my previous post, it's one thing to say you think or hope he will stay, it's another to spew out lies about the whole situation. He lied about "knowing" what was going on, and we are supposed to cut him some slack. And, all of a sudden, we haven't heard from him since. Hhhmmmm.

9. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Sadly, I agree with this. Crayfish was nothing but BS. 50/50 chance and he lost...its obvious from Nicks comments he was TOTALLY wrong.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am suprised, because like i said, i believe every rumor i hear.