Nice "Sources" Crawfish

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shel311, Dec 25, 2004.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I ve had my run ins with Craw daddy. he is too far to the left politically for me. Sorry about bring that up. But he is an LSu fan and he is comical at times. he reminds me of this guy I know at work, no matter how much you try, you can't stay mad at him for more than 2 minutes. I don't know why, it's just the way it is with some people. hell he's ok. misguided as hell but otherwise allright. :grin:

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well Shel, I think he was trying to put a positive spin on everything, he didnt have a source, I could be wrong but I think he is just an optimistic guy and was trying to put a positive spin on things. I dont know him personally but everyone with a brain knew Saban was jerking our chain on this deal and wanted to get the hell out of town before his pissed on Louisiana's christmas. (Please dont read that as saban bashing just an analogy). Its a free country but I did with his posts the same thing I did with everything else, just speculation with a lean to a desire...
    But thats just me.

3. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I forgot about Crawfish's political views until I went back and looked at some....woah....misguided in that way ;)

4. roygu

roygu Founding Member

If you are condeming Crawfish, how do you feel about Saban? So you think he has been forthright in his dealing with the fans? I remember Nick poo pooing every question asked about the NFL rumors, during his radio show, all season long.

5. shel311

shel311 Founding Member

Just for the record, I didn't believe him for one second. Even if Saban stayed, I wouldn't have been completely sold that he had a source. But, just because I didn't believe him doesn't mean I should just let it go. There are plenty of people here who did believe him.

I still think their is a difference between putting a positive spin on something and lying to try to become a hero on these boards. Just my opinion, and you are entitled to your opinion, no hard feelings. I just respectfully disagree.

6. luvmesumlsu

luvmesumlsu Founding Member

ok we're all talking about CRAWFISH-----------------WHERE IS HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPEAK NOW ALMIGHTY ONE-------WHERE ART THOU??????????????????

7. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

Hey, just heard from his "source" that Tom Osborne will be the Tigers next head football coach. lol

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Hey no hard feelings here either, I understand your thoughts. We just agree to disagree...

hell we are both Die Hard Tiger fans.

9. shel311

shel311 Founding Member

That's one thing we can agree on.:geaux:

10. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Give the guy a break. I suffered the same thing with what "my inside" man was saying...I just didn't push it so hard. No doubt that Saban's mind was changed or made his decision Thursday night. Why else would Huizenga jet in Friday morning other than to "welcome" him. I doubted the "last ditch" effort to sway him to come back after turning down the offer but I held onto that hope. My "source" started wavering Friday morning once that 737 showed up in Baton Rouge so I figured something was up. No biggie tho. I believe we all were a little surprised that an "outsider" came to Baton Rouge and wasn't so enamored with the Tigers that they would forsake all others. I say bring in Terry Robiske...He'd be here for the long haul.