Nice to know They the network (I like pancakes?)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Dec 30, 2013.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm down muh nigga... lol. We'll play qtrs w/patron till we're both paralyzed on the floor talkin shit.

2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Wait now, didn't say I'd pass on the waffles. I like the light and fluffy ones.

Enough food talking, I had some Tater Soup, then a bowl of Chicken Stew I made a couple days ago.

Blue Bell Ice Cream for a chaser, still got another bowl game.......

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hell yeah, but lets do it with jager instead

GregLSU likes this.
  4. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Soap boxer? What am I promoting or condemning? I've been drinking for almost 40 years and was only trying to point out the truth to you. I get it that it is fun to blame things on certain drinks, but don't get defensive when someone calls you out on it. If your only defense is citing a relative amount of experience and claiming that I am seeking donations for some sort of flock, then you have no defense.

Perhaps you've only been believing in myths far too long to even consider listening to the truth and I did tell you, what is what, but you don't have to accept it.

Just give tequila another chance. It wasn't its fault, you and your buddy just had an off night.

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

No prob, was kiddin. I have pancakes at least once a year, on Kiwanis day.

LSUDad and shane0911 like this.
  6. furduknfish

Dude, youre harshin my mellow.

7. furduknfish

Derail, Duke is manhandling Aggies. StaceyO is celebratin somewhere.

LSUDad likes this.
  8. furduknfish

Barf.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

[quote="plotalot, post: 1374000, member: 16121] "Soap boxer? What am I promoting or condemning? I've been drinking for almost 40 years and was only trying to point out the truth to you. I get it that it is fun to blame things on certain drinks, but don't get defensive when someone calls you out on it. If your only defense is citing a relative amount of experience and claiming that I am seeking donations for some sort of flock, then you have no defense.

Perhaps you've only been believing in myths far too long to even consider listening to the truth and I did tell you, what is what, but you don't have to accept it.

Just give tequila another chance. It wasn't its fault, you and your buddy just had an off night.
    [/quote]

Nah bruh, too many people say other wise. Call It science if you will, if not I don't care. Fact is tequila brings out the nasty in more mo fo's than just me. If you
    think its all the same then drink an 18pk of beer one night and a bunch of cheap merlot the other. Tell me which hangover sucks worse. I bet I know. So your "what's what" is about as valuable as the charmin that wipes my ass. Told you to run along, you don't want to do this pops.

GregLSU and Tiger Exile like this.
  10. furduknfish

Chibby.