Nine ft statue of Nick Satan at Gumpville

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsuforever, Apr 18, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

When Saban bolts that thing is going to look more like this.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Ok mods, lock this one up.. we have a winner!

:rofl:

3. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Too funny. :lol:

4. lsuforever

lsuforever Founding Member

It took me 5 whole minutes to control myself from laughing till I pass out.This is a winner indeed.

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

This is pathetic. He's such a weasel. If LSU was ever in need of a football coach, I wouldn't welcome him back if he paid us to coach here.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Stress is going to kill you young, sport. Who really cares about Nick anymore? Nick left and we got a better coach with a better record.

7. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

My comment was in no way intended to be a condemnation of Les Miles. He's a terrific coach and I support him 100%.

8. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

"..and, lo, didst Nick Saban rise on the seventh day, brush his teeth, yawn, and scratch his a$$; and he looked down upon the Earth and saw that it was good..."

Dang! They have lotsa gods down 'Bama way.

---Then again, were CLM to take us to another NC....well, I can almost SEE his bronze statue now, rising from the Indian Mounds, visible from the Mississippi her ownself! LOL!

9. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Funny +1. Thanks. :)

10. TheWinBar

TheWinBar Freshman

I agree with this. Over time, Les Miles has grown on me. It's hard to argue with 11 wins 4 of 6 seasons. Saban only won 11 once while at LSU. For Saban to match Les at Bama, he would need 2 straight 11 wins seasons, which I don't think will happen. One, they are young on offense this year and I see him hopping the next jet out of town after another 3 loss season.
    Also, the 2 seasons Les didn't win 11, LSU had dismissed Perriloux and really had no QB. 2008, we also had defensive troubles as well; I acknowledge that.

I think Les more than holds his own again Bama's latest God and any coach in the country for that matter. A .800 win percentage, 4 of 6 eleven win seasons, national title, consistent top 10 recruiting classes, and a winning record again title winning coaches prove that.

I hate Saban, but at the same time, I understand why they did it. It's tradition. They like to worship coaches that win titles that also have low standards, morals, and character traits. Lastly these worshipped coaches also demean and belittle their players. I would rather LSU be identified by Mike the Tiger and the Best Homefield Advantage in Football at Tiger Stadium. No player or coach is bigger than LSU. We are LSU!

1 person likes this.