No baseball talk

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Jun 26, 2014.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

So you give Smoke credit for CPM's coaching, but you lambast CPM for recruiting great players? smh. Dude, you cannot win it all every single year. I doubt that anyone will ever dominate the way Skip did again. There is too much interest in baseball now and too much parity.

2. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Who are we as fans to want even better for our favorite teams? We should all gain the ability to accept what we get year end and year out. One championship every 4 years should be plenty enough. Some times the tigers just aren't better than their opponent on a given day and a loss happens. I guess the majority of people here adopted the "oh well maybe next year" mentality. Don't be labeled a fan with ridiculous expectations, or a troll. Just get with the program.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Of course you want to get better and win as often as possible. However that desire needs to be balanced with a realistic view of the potential. Also when we don't get the national championship every year to resort to lashing out with broadsides of criticism is childish. The problem is Kal you never acknowledge a positive...you only grind at your pain and apparent distaste for Miles. You seem a one trick pony that if the sky isn't falling it soon will be because Les is a dumb F whose 10 year run as the most successful coach in LSU history has been in spite of himself. It gives you at least the appearance of an agenda and reduces your credibility considerably.

KyleK likes this.
  4. lsufan52

lsufan52 Lsu baseball fan from old box to new

i didn't give laval credit for much i said to repeat myself, team was so talented they could coach themselves geesh.

5. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

You're right, I've absolutely been focused more on my disgust for the episodes where he looked totally out of his element, instead of focusing on everything that has gone right with LSU over the past 10 years.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Glad you are taking criticism so well and changing your outlook.