No coach would send your Qb on the sideline into the game with 32 seconds to go without the 2nd play

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 2, 2010.

1. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

Yes it was. It was his responsibility and he bungled the play.

But Crowton was stupid for trying to send in the spread team with 13 seconds left and no time outs. And with Jefferson in charge, who has no football IQ at all.

2. Jackson

Jackson Tiger in NC

Please tell me you're kidding. How many stupid-ass things did JJ do, and yet he comments on Lee's int? If not for Jarrett Lee, I sincerely believe we are not 5-0 right now. That kid played his butt off in a nut-crunching, fourth quarter, do or die drive and got it done. Sure he made a couple bonehead plays, but how many has JJ made over the past few weeks? Geez, Miles is really trying my patience.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Nah, not kidding, wish I was.

4. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I have supported Les through the years but I am a Tiger ! Just looking at JL play QB and then looking at deer in the head lights JJ and Les keeps supporting JJ.

JL just had his 1st game since last years La Tech after the Bama loss.

JL seems to bring much more to the game yet my 4 million dollar coach sees JJ as the best chance for us to win. Does anyone other than CLM see JJ as a leader ? As someone like Lee just did to bring us down the field and win the game. Someone that has any idea what to do when things break down?????? It is just stupid for CLM to keep going to JJ unless he wants to run the Wild-Tiger.

that is a major problem for me and I would guess JJ is still the starter and he will tell us that on Monday. JJ needs to sit and stay off my football field.

5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Exactly. Why substitute the guy that got you there and has the mental capacity to predictably make better decisions? Incompetent coaching, that's why! It is crystal clear to me.

6. ParadiseiNC

Spot on. You actually have more options with Lee since they have to respect the pass. And he can hand the ball off to Rid as well as JJ. Don't see the need to substitute. Incompetent coaching, that's what it comes down to.

7. gerald.meyer

gerald.meyer Freshman

time to go

Les has got to go - let's get Boise's coach! or even Oklahoma State's. He can't see that Jefferson sucks hind tit and is as clueless as "Dumb and Dumber".

8. Herb

Herb Founding Member

We already hired a coach from Oklahoma State. I don't think Gundy would be a good fit here either. He'd probably be more in over his head than Miles.

9. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

It is not time yet to talk about a new coach

come on guys!! you know you can't fire a guy that hasn't lost a game

top 10 and we could beat the Gators

we go 9-3 or 10-2 we ain't firing the coach

now the coach could fire Crowten ! and he will

10. ParadiseiNC

when, and what makes you so certain?